• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

I hope they figure out how to get Fury and Joshua out of their obligations and set up the super fight the world needs.

Say what you want to say about Joshua.... He's a fraud, he's got a glass jaw, he's a silk sheet pretty boy, all probably true but after he lost to Ruiz he made ZERO excuses. People tried to float that he got a concussion sparring, he was sick, shit even his water was spiked but Joshua made no excuses. He went to Klitschko change his strategy, trained hard and won the rematch.

Wilder won't change shit but fire the dude that might of saved his life and only competent man in his corner Mark Breland. Joshua was a stand up dude after getting dethroned, Wilder has proven to be the opposite. Probably why Joshua got his belts back and Wilder will be a bad guy in the Tyson Fury movie one day.

He called it his uniform like he had to wear it. Just dumb.

How about not getting your ass beat by a British dude for black history month?

Lol. Black people should focus on going undefeated during Black History Month.

I hope they figure out how to get Fury and Joshua out of their obligations and set up the super fight the world needs.

Say what you want to say about Joshua.... He's a fraud, he's got a glass jaw, he's a silk sheet pretty boy, all probably true but after he lost to Ruiz he made ZERO excuses. People tried to float that he got a concussion sparring, he was sick, shit even his water was spiked but Joshua made no excuses. He went to Klitschko change his strategy, trained hard and won the rematch.

Wilder won't change shit but fire the dude that might of saved his life and only competent man in his corner Mark Breland. Joshua was a stand up dude after getting dethroned, Wilder has proven to be the opposite. Probably why Joshua got his belts back and Wilder will be a bad guy in the Tyson Fury movie one day.

Joshua has beaten Whyte, Povetkin, Joseph Parker, and Wlad Klitschko, among others, and he made up for his only loss by completely dominating Ruiz. I don't know how he'll do against Fury, but there's no real evidence that he's a fraud. And he took huge punches from Wlad and Whyte, two serious punchers, so I wouldn't say he has a glass jaw.

On a separate topic, it's amazing to see people on this thread saying this is one of the first fights they've watched. I think it's a generational thing; boxing was everywhere when I was growing up in the 80s and into the 90s. Aside from HBO, Showtime, and PPV, there were fights on the networks on weekend afternoons, Friday Night Fights on ESPN, Tuesday Night Fights on USA, etc. And Olympic boxing was a big deal.

Dana White just secured a private island for UFC 249. That fight is going to be massive. Khabib is not a fighting man and a gigantic pussy that deserves to have his belts stripped immediately, but the fight will be massive regardless.

Dana White the hero the world needs right now. Sports.

Of all sports, MMA and boxing should be the last to come back. People don't test positive for up to ten days after contracting the virus. Add to this, competitors will be touching, sweating and bleeding on one another and others will be at risk.

White is a greedy moron.

Of all sports, MMA and boxing should be the last to come back. People don't test positive for up to ten days after contracting the virus. Add to this, competitors will be touching, sweating and bleeding on one another and others will be at risk.

White is a greedy moron.

Is this true? People can take as long as 12 days to start showing symptoms, but you still test positive before that happens if tested. Could be wrong tho.

This fight probably won’t infect anybody at all, but if it does it will pale in comparison to say... holding a fucking primary vote in Wisconsin, or going to the grocery store, or riding the subway.

Think we just watched Cowboys last fight. The dude define “a fighting man”.

Tag: nobody cares

Big one tonight boys. Lomachenko gonna price why he’s the best of the era. LFG!!!!!

Great fight.

119-109 seemed a little uneven but agreed on the scorecard that Lopez won - the first six rounds were big advantages to him and then he won the 12th.

Khabib dominates Gaethe & retires undefeated

Back