• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

McGregor wants a Poirier rematch to be for the LW title? Nah - he doesn't fight enough and he just got KO'd.

Great night between Boxing and UFC. Thought they should have called the Berchelt fight before the KO.

Great night between Boxing and UFC. Thought they should have called the Berchelt fight before the KO.

Berchelt would have been well-served for the 4th round to have gone about 10 more seconds and he'd have been TKO'd, vs. the brutal knockout in the 10th.

Getting KO'd and falling forward is a big time loss. A lot of times fighters have a tough time recovering from such a beating.

Valdez v. Shakur Stevenson should be a good fight.

That iwas one of the most brutal knockouts I’ve seen in boxing in a long time.

Not only was it a perfectly thrown punch but the guy who got hit was moving in the perfect direction to maximize the power.

And he’d already been rocked several times during the fight. When a ref steps in to stop it when a guy has taken a lot of shots, but still looks capable of continuing, it’s to prevent it from getting to the point it did last night. If it wasn’t a title fight and maybe even if it had been the challenger in trouble instead of the champ, might have been stopped much earlier.

The Last Stylebender is a simply fantastic nickname

The Last Stylebender is a simply fantastic nickname

Izzy is a fucking star. Dude does it all. His fight against Silva was the passing of the guard. Hope he steps up a weight division tomorrow night.

Izzy is a fucking star. Dude does it all. His fight against Silva was the passing of the guard. Hope he steps up a weight division tomorrow night.

ESPN + really shit the fucking bed in the last McGregor fight. I feel like it was shitty many of the previous fights before that. Disney + is a shitty damn app too. How can a company that owns ESPN be that bad at video playback over the internet?

ESPN + really shit the fucking bed in the last McGregor fight. I feel like it was shitty many of the previous fights before that. Disney + is a shitty damn app too. How can a company that owns ESPN be that bad at video playback over the internet?

In what way? I’m usually drinking for the fights but the playbacks been ok, and if you buy the fights you get the replays and the fights? Am I missing something? Think you just gotta buy the fights.

In what way? I’m usually drinking for the fights but the playbacks been ok, and if you buy the fights you get the replays and the fights? Am I missing something? Think you just gotta buy the fights.

Well lets start with Disney +. It crashes all the time (although its better now than when it launched). I'm on some sorta streamer now, whether it's playstation or now the new TV. The process for buying a fight should be simple. You click on something, you go through the payment bullshit, and it starts. But it's not that way, you click on something, and it takes you somewhere else, then you gotta eventually click back and make sure you don't select the spanish version to actually watch it.

The last McGregor fight was a complete clusterfuck, I personally couldn't even buy the fight for about 45 minutes. I didn't actually get into the stream until like one or two fights before the main event. Just massive crashes everywhere, those that did buy it couldn't get in. Personally, I think I was trying to get in for almost 80 minutes.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/24/...nical-issue-ufc-pay-per-view-mcgregor-poirier

Or pay like $6 for ExpressVPN, pick a European locale and watch perfect streaming for free of every event.

Or pay like $6 for ExpressVPN, pick a European locale and watch perfect streaming for free of every event.

Yea but then you’re a rich ass white dude stealing from people risking their lives in a death match.

How can Peter Yan be that stupid? Sad that this was the key highlight for a stacked card that turned out to be so, so ... Pffffffftttttt.

Frown. :(

Just bought ringside tickets for the Canelo V Billy Joe fight on May 8th. I am bigly pumped up about it, girlfriend is Mexican so she really wants to get her some Canelo as well. There is going to be 70K fans in Dallas cowboys stadium and it's gonna be hella litty. Going to be my first live sporting event since Fury Wilder fight last year. Also gonna be fully vaxxed by that point so my face going to be raw doggin the world and kissing strangers. Let's go!

Who else is stoked for the Stipe Ngannou fight Saturday. There will be violence.

where are your seats?

feel like there are gonna be some hard-to-see-from seats in a place that big

Just bought ringside tickets for the Canelo V Billy Joe fight on May 8th. I am bigly pumped up about it, girlfriend is Mexican so she really wants to get her some Canelo as well. There is going to be 70K fans in Dallas cowboys stadium and it's gonna be hella litty. Going to be my first live sporting event since Fury Wilder fight last year. Also gonna be fully vaxxed by that point so my face going to be raw doggin the world and kissing strangers. Let's go!

Who else is stoked for the Stipe Ngannou fight Saturday. There will be violence.

Pics?

Y'all gonna make cute little Chinese/Mexican babies?

Back