• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Poirier dominates the round. Conor freakishly breaks his leg right before the bell. Poirier wins and talks shit in the post match interview with Conor sitting there in the ring with a broken leg. Conor talks shit right back even though he can’t even get up off the mat. Pretty great scene overall.

Macgregor should use the injury to retire. He isn’t coming back and beating any contenders.

Anyone planning to watch boxing tonight know when main card will be?

HW division loses a marquee matchup upon revelation that Joshua simply isn't very good

HW division loses a marquee matchup upon revelation that Joshua simply isn't very good

IDK, So I agree the Fury V Joshua is proper fucked.

I just don't think we can say Joshua isn't very good. I'd say he had a bad game plan going into a fight with a talented man. AJ still has the best resume in the Heavyweight division, even granted he beat a very post prime klitschko. I have heard a lot of people saying AJ doesn't have a chance at a rematch against Usyk and I flat don't agree with that. If he has the stones to go in and press the issue and fight like the bigger man I think he has a chance to get the belts back. He fought off his back foot like the Ruiz 2 fight, he just got out boxed this time. He needs to put his chin out there and fight like 2017 AJ and he will probably win the rematch. Usyk looked bad against Witherspoon, and just good against Chisora.

Who knows maybe we get Fury Joshua this summer. Probably not.

Decently large heavyweight matchup this weekend besides wilder being a clown. My wrists are sore from throwing dice here in Vegas for it.

Decently large heavyweight matchup this weekend besides wilder being a clown. My wrists are sore from throwing dice here in Vegas for it.

jealous, that'd be a cool fight to go to

Any predictions for Fury - Wilder? I think Wilder catches him for a KO tonight.

Wilder will learn from the last one. 5th round KO is my prediction.

What odds could I get on that in Vegas, cat?

This is the best fight I've ever seen

Whelp - I won't bet against Fury again. He may go down as one of the Top 3 HWs of all-time.

Wilder will learn from the last one. 5th round KO is my prediction.

What odds could I get on that in Vegas, cat?

Lol I took wilder in the 9th. It was like 35-1.

Holy shit man for a sport that constantly disappoints it delivered last night.

Saw some highlights of the fight. Has there ever been a fighter that looks so awkward, be as good as Fury? I mean he looks like the tall, lanky, awkward heavyweight we've all seen get his lights knocked out in 60 seconds by any opponent with an ounce of skill. I don't know if that says more about how good Fury really is or is there just a lack of really skilled heavyweights anymore?

Shakur Stevenson looked great last night. Such a talent.

Shakur Stevenson looked great last night. Such a talent.

Shakur's performance Saturday was a straight up master class. I thought his previous showing was a little bit of a disappointment, but damn he showed up this weekend.

Would love to see him and Gervonta get in a ring together. Hope it doesn't become a Crawford-Spence scenario where they never fight.

Back