• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Am I the only one who disagrees with the Porter corner's decision? He seemed to have plenty of fight left in him, and there were only 2 rounds to go.

I was fine with the stoppage. I didn't like what his dad said in the post fight interview though.

Are we finally going to get the Crawford-Spence fight now that Crawford is likely moving from Top Rank to PBC?

When Bob Arum dies Boxing will be better for it.

Are we finally going to get the Crawford-Spence fight now that Crawford is likely moving from Top Rank to PBC?

When Bob Arum dies Boxing will be better for it.

I would be seriously excited for that fight.

Goodness gracious. Kambosos beat Teofimo Lopez, what a damn fight. Fight of the year. He will kick Devin Haney’s ass and unify. I bet Haney takes the fight too.

Great fight. Lots of good candidates for fight of the year.

Lomachenko looked really good last night. Really sharp. But I found his attempts to get Commey's corner to throw in the towel sorta disrespectful. Just fight, dude - and let the ref make those decisions.

Really excited for this.

I’m watching. Pulling for Moreno and Ngannou. Should be great.

Ngannou is one of my favorite fighters, just an outstanding human, but he has a helluva test tonight

Back