• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Gane is one of the more boring fighters I’ve seen. Impressive fight from Francis. Think he gets decision.

The UFC does such a better job of putting together a fight card than any boxing promotion it’s embarrassing.

Team Masvidal. Hope he fucking drops Colby early, but I think Covington wins on his wrestling.

Between Spence last week, Fury this week, then Shakur v Valdez next week, great stretch for boxing fans.

Between Spence last week, Fury this week, then Shakur v Valdez next week, great stretch for boxing fans.

We got Canelo the week after that, Amanda Sorrano V Katie Taylor fight the same night as Shakur.

Plus it’s looking like that maybe possibly hopefully probably not, the Spence Crawford fight will happen this year. There is no other fight I want to see more than that.

Kambosos Jr. has to be the least-skilled LW champion I've ever seen. Well, ex-champ now ... :)

Kambosos Jr. has to be the least-skilled LW champion I've ever seen. Well, ex-champ now ... :)

That fight was…. Disappointing.

Still don’t think Haney ranks up there with Loma and tank.

Kambosos beat Teofimo with a lucky overhand right and Teo was fighting like an idiot. I bought into the Kambosos hype because Teddy Atlas got me believing. Good for Haney but I can’t stand his style, and zero people want to see this rematch.

Well, hopefully the Haney-Kambosos Jr. saga can be laid to rest now. Watched the last 7 rounds and it was a total mismatch.

Agreed. Don't immediately see any Lighweights in top 10 to give Machachev a challenge so wouldn't be surprised to see them run it back in a year or so. Also, Volk seems the type to have a loss not sit very well with him so would also not be surprised to see him defend once more which would clear out the division, then going up in weight to give him better chance. Think that fight was actually closer than the decision and definitely think Volk won round 5 and at least 1 more round so the judge with 49/46 score was off.

Agreed. Don't immediately see any Lighweights in top 10 to give Machachev a challenge so wouldn't be surprised to see them run it back in a year or so. Also, Volk seems the type to have a loss not sit very well with him so would also not be surprised to see him defend once more which would clear out the division, then going up in weight to give him better chance. Think that fight was actually closer than the decision and definitely think Volk won round 5 and at least 1 more round so the judge with 49/46 score was off.
Derek Clearly is known to fuck up scorecards every weekend

What a sad effort by Cyril Gane vs Jon Jones over the weekend.

Back