• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

just googled the history of PPV buys, didn't realize at the time just how big of a draw Lesnar was, all of his fights are like top 5.

I guess nobody watches boxing like I do anymore. Great fight down in Argentina tonight. But it's just the middleweight championship of the world, so who would notice.

I like Forrest Griffin bitching that Sonnen got a title fight vs Jones so early. He beat up for 5 rounds someone who knocked you out with a jab in the first with his hands down.

did Roy Nelson really come out to Born in the USA vs Chieck Kongo in New Jersey? LOLOL

he did that with the inside of his hand, that was crazy pants. Must have 100% connected on that 2nd one

People aren't gonna have eyes by the end of the night.

Here we go!

Also, can we make this the UFC thread? Change title?

fucking mazzagati, why the hell they let him ref a title fight, edit or who the hell was that, Holy shit look at Johnny's foot

Back