• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Went out today to get a GSP signing/pic at some trade show but guess I got there too late

Seemed like #conservative advice from the challenger's corner between the 3rd and 4th

That Esparza fight was awful. Her corner should have thrown in the towel - she could have been killed last night.

I love UFC but boxing was where it was at last night.

I hope Adonis keeps his word and stops dodging Kovalev. Sergey is the man.

sad to see Bones' life get derailed like it has. addiction is a mean thing, and now he could face up to 3 years in jail. one of my favorite fighters to watch, hope he can get his stuff together.

Go Rumble! Not sure I could take Cormier as the new champ. I hate that dude.

anybody watching tonight? pretty good card with 2 championship fights and probably one of the bigger fights in recent history.

McGregor with a 13 second KO victory to become the undisputed champ. Incredible.

Amazed that they didn't stop the Weidman/Rockhold fight in the last 30 seconds of the 3rd round.

Hate that Macgregor/Aldo didn't go any longer - think Connor was going to win anyway but would've been nice to see more of a fight first

Amazed that they didn't stop the Weidman/Rockhold fight in the last 30 seconds of the 3rd round.

I think if it had been any other fight on the card, it would've been stopped pretty early into that. Hell, the first fight in the prelims (Lee/Santos) was stopped too early, IMO, and it didn't even come close to the beating that Weidman was taking.

I thought the card as a whole was kinda meh. The best fights were probably Souza/Romero (which ended up with the worst decision I've seen in months), and Weidman/Rockhold (which was a one-sided beatdown).

I do think that if Weidman doesn't go for the spinning kick in round 3, he actually would've had a shot at the win, but he was losing the rounds 2-1 at that point IMO.

Back