• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

This is the first boxing match I’ve watched but Fury is giving it to Wilder. Also I hate all of this clinching. Every two seconds it has to get broken up by the referee.

pretty entertaining. Watched the last fight on youtube recently, this went way differently, and I'm glad I'm not a betting man as I woulda been dead wrong.

Yep. While it was enjoyable for the most part, it didn’t live up to the lofty expectations.

Wilder's legs were gone and he couldn't throw anything with power thereafter. Much like Joshua getting hit around the ear vs. Ruiz, that ear shot did Wilder in.

I bought the fight and wasn't disappointed. Watched a couple of the lead up fights too.

I'd give the fight a B+ to A-

If Wilder landed a few more punches and wasn't half dead after the 4th round then it would've been better. Fury dominated start to finish and at no point seemed to lose any edge or intensity. After watching this, I don't see a world where Wilder is ever able to compete with Fury again. Was really hoping this made it to the 9th or 10th.

Oh and the entrance music was trippy...Anytime your opponent comes out to Patsy Cline while dressed like a King, it'll most likely disrupt your focus before the fight. Then singing American Pie and leading the crowd at the end just cemented how ridiculous of a personality Fury really is. I mean what the fuck

Wilder's legs were gone and he couldn't throw anything with power thereafter. Much like Joshua getting hit around the ear vs. Ruiz, that ear shot did Wilder in.

That's it. I think once Wilder's ear got busted up he lost his sense of equilibrium. He just seemed very unsteady on his legs and was fighting to survive. Fury is too big and too skilled, and will likely rule the HW division for as long as he cares to.

Yesterday I learned that British dudes dress like it’s the fucking Jersey Shore out here.

He called it his uniform like he had to wear it. Just dumb.

How about not getting your ass beat by a British dude for black history month?

Last edited:
Back