• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

If you don’t just love Tyson Fury, ur not a human. Great fight!!! Lets gooooooo!!!!!

That Joshua loss really hurt the division. Been a while since there were at least 3 superfights to look forward to: Fury v Wilder, Fury v Joshua, Wilder v Joshua. I guess it can be restored if Joshua bounces back strongly.

Fuck off with that deadspin bullshit. Dude has donated 100s of millions of dollars to mental health resources and been an outspoken champion for people struggling with depression. You fucking suck bro.

hundreds of millions? link?

Considering he's only worth $40M and most of that came in his last two fights, I doubt he has given away 100s of millions.

Fuck off with that deadspin bullshit. Dude has donated 100s of millions of dollars to mental health resources and been an outspoken champion for people struggling with depression. You fucking suck bro.

The link is desdspin, but it’s about what an ESPN personality said on air.

makes something up to prove himself correct. doubles down when called out on it.

seems about right

The link I saw said Fury said he was going to give away his winnings from a fight and he didn’t.

Way over exaggerated but doesn’t change the fact he’s a good dude

Pretty hard to be a "good dude" when he is a total bigot towards gay people.

You must agree that there were "many fine people" screaming "white power" and "sieg heil" in Charlottesville.

hey look, whatamount ran away. i will be damned.

Back