• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL CHRISPY RECRUITMENT THREAD

Chrispy is a pretty loyal guy, and right now he feels like the mods on this board have falsely and needlessly attacked members of the other boards. It's going to take a while before he would even consider coming over here without some significant personal apologies. It's a shame, because he is a quality poster and a quality person.

Chrispy is a pretty loyal guy, and right now he feels like the mods on this board have falsely and needlessly attacked members of the other boards. It's going to take a while before he would even consider coming over here without some significant personal apologies. It's a shame, because he is a quality poster and a quality person.

Hmm, I assume you mean he thinks a mod or two has attacked members of DS unfairly, not the majority of us though.

It's a shame, because he is a quality poster and a quality person.

.. and I definitely agree with this part. I miss Chrispy.

I hope he'll be able to forgive the offending mods for their past actions and realize that they were fueled by some serious anger/perception of treatment at the time.

We choose to go recruit Chrispy. We choose to recruit Chrispy in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

Yeah, it's probably Tsy, which I take great offense to. :p

.. but not really. He probably just nevar noticed my posts on the old boards, or he would have seen me railing on Dv7/fighting against Irish during their tirades harder than he ever did :laugh:.

Is there a reason this thread is buried in the Tech Support forum?

Back