• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: qwertybird/caturday

I think you're the only person that would look at a drop the mic gif and say it has "phallic images"

You got penises on your mind a whole lot

O come on man, just as a said I didn't think you were gay you posted a video of a hunk. But congrats on the marriage anyway. I have no problem with you other than I'm going to miss those tags.

No more bbd tags from me and yes the bbd Putin cock in the ass was one of my finest moments. Although the bbd at gay men corner in the masters thread was pretty solid.

Although I strongly disagree with numbers. Moon is a shitty dad. Anyone who prefers trolling to parenting is a pos. I know there are plenty of parents here who use this as a social outlet since they have kids and can't go out with friends like they used to. That's a whole different story from attacking someone over something untrue and incredibly hurtful. Moon references the worst day of my life over and over with rhetoric he gets from my borderline ex gfs sad little friends.

But I guess he wins since I'm at happy hour responding to this rather than socializing.

And lk if you're reading this I owe you a pm. Sorry I've been a bit soured to these boards lately. Ill get back to you.

is any gif that has an actor in it a video of a hunk? Because Adam Scott plays a total dork on that show

Big surprise. Caturday has been banned for another 7 days because he has taken to posting people's personal information in tags. As always, if you see this shit anywhere on the site, please let me know about it.

Thanks

I assume you realize this happens to ol' Lec on a regular basis.

Banned for 7 days again a few days back for threatening to bring another poster's employer into the discussion.

We have very few hard drawn lines in the sand around here, but threatening to or even hinting at going to someone's place of employment over something on the boards, even in jest, is something we absolutely will not tolerate.

Can we get rid of caturday for good already? Dude is an outright racist troll who has broken the rules here so many times.

There are multiple racist trolls who have broken the rules many times?

If you out yourself, you should lose recourse to bitch about this. Maybe I should say if you out your ol' self...

No, Caturday, I will not approve your new account, Moonzdaughter with the email address slut@cock.com. I bet you're really fun in real life.

Just providing more fuel for Moon when the inevitable IRL fight occurs. Moon with hockey stick starting to seem like obviously the smart bet.

Back