• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: qwertybird/caturday

Apologies to qwertybird, and a few others. Our automatic unbanning feature isn't currently working. So for a few of you, instead of being banned for a day or a few days, some of you were banned for longer. I've gone through and unbanned everyone who was temporarily banned and their bans had never expired.

It's kind of awesome that there is something in the world called an "automatic unbanning feature". If only they had known about this in the Dark Ages.

Apologies to qwertybird, and a few others. Our automatic unbanning feature isn't currently working. So for a few of you, instead of being banned for a day or a few days, some of you were banned for longer. I've gone through and unbanned everyone who was temporarily banned and their bans had never expired.

I just assumed it was because I'm black. I lost my Caturday password (well changed it then forget it) so if we could reset that I could be done away this this silly name.

I just assumed it was because I'm black. I lost my Caturday password (well changed it then forget it) so if we could reset that I could be done away this this silly name.

I just had the control panel send a password reminder to the email you had registered for your Caturday account.

Caturday, your parodies such as bbdanus, bbddick and bbdlikesboys are never going to get approved. You can stop registering them right now. Your obsession with BBD is beyond creepy at this point. Please stop.

Caturday, your parodies such as bbdanus, bbddick and bbdlikesboys are never going to get approved. You can stop registering them right now. Your obsession with BBD is beyond creepy at this point. Please stop.

If I register Caturdaylikesboys, will it get approved?

Do all of these registrations come in between midnight and 4 AM on weekend nights?

Big surprise. Caturday has been banned for another 7 days because he has taken to posting people's personal information in tags. As always, if you see this shit anywhere on the site, please let me know about it.

Thanks

Prolly just hella butthurt his boy Rory gagged hard yesterday.

Most of moon's posts are attacks against fellow posters with what he thinks he knows about them in real life. I have no problem being called a shitty poster (often I am) but Moon has taken his attacks against me (and others) way over the line. I've had people I know in real life reference the awful things he posts about me on here. Ironically, the dude is one of the ugliest people on earth and constantly references the appearances of other posters.

It's strange that moon actually has a good job but needs to reassurance of his minions on here to feel like he has some power in life. Once I figured out his name, my first thought was to make sure there were serious real world consequences for him but he has kids and they're growing up with a shitty dad who would rather troll the internet than raise them. They'll get to the pole soon enough without my help. That said, I know his company has an internet conduct code and since he posts from work...

Moon is just like Wellman. He has his loyal base who are afraid to call him out and as a result he has zero accountability with what he says/does on here. So I'll just put that little twat on ignore. Compared to Moon, Wellman is Ryan Gosling.

There have been several instances where posters on here have posted personal information about me but they didn't get banned. I'm a dick and deserve it, right? I'm not an internet white knight, a deadspin sycophant or an Obamaphile thus I deserve to have horrible, untrue things posted about me.

After the coaching search, I'm done here.

And yes, McIlroy gagged hard last week but still had a putt to win after one of the best fairway woods I've ever seen hit. Whereas Tiger walked off like a little cunt. When Rory walked off last year he admitted it was a mistake and that he was afraid of shooting 90. Tiger's incapable of such honesty. But keep pulling for Tiger and I'll keep pulling for Rory. Tiger is a sideshow and Rory is a lesson with Dave Stockton away from dominating again.

And bbd if the tags really bother you then I won't do it anymore. You've said several times that you think some are funny. I don't think anyone thinks you're gay but you do post a lot of stuff that can be misinterpreted. Hunk videos and such.

DV7, I just feel sorry for you.

benwyatt-micdrop.gif

Did you do the "bbd putin cock in ass" tag on the Sochi Olympics thread? That one was pretty clever.

Last edited:
I actually agree with most of what Caturday said in the first three paragraphs about the Moonz v. everybody else standard (minus the random attacks on Moonz being a bad parent).

Back