Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Banned: qwertybird/caturday

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Just providing more fuel for Moon when the inevitable IRL fight occurs. Moon with hockey stick starting to seem like obviously the smart bet.
    Never doubt the cokehead...he'll be hyped and feeling no pain.

  2. #42
    Meh ban me for life then. Moon has made a ton of completely unprovoked attacks against me. You're just afraid of that creep. That's fine. I have a cache of all his posts and I'm sure his bosses will love them.

  3. #43
    Resident Astrophysicist
    TWDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    22,067
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Caturdayredux View Post
    Meh ban me for life then. Moon has made a ton of completely unprovoked attacks against me. You're just afraid of that creep. That's fine. I have a cache of all his posts and I'm sure his bosses will love them.
    You'd be back, internet tough guy. Do you carry a printout of those posts around in your pocket?

  4. #44
    Can you imagine being at work and receiving a rando email from a stranger being like, "Dear sir: your employee, _______, is also known as 'EatLeadCommie' on the Wake Forest sports message boards and attached please find a cut-and-paste word doc of all 52,000 of his posts made over the past 4 years. I have highlighted the posts that I believe you will find most egregious, many of which refer to or make light of a highly questionable and arguably impossible sex act known as 'b-hole scissoring.' I have 57 additional posts I believe he has made under a parody handle known as 'Bronson Pinchot,' who you may recall as the actor who portrayed Balki Bartokamus on Perfect Strangers. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to see those posts. Sincerely, Caturdayredux."

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerDeac View Post
    Never doubt the cokehead...he'll be hyped and feeling no pain.
    If I learned anything from your triumph over lectro, it's that in evaluating these potential fights, it is instructive to look closely at the participants' posting behavior prior to the event. In your case, lectro talked an awful lot of shit that made him seem somewhat defensive and nervous, while you played it cool, which seemed to reflect confidence that if you were given a multipurpose lighter and a 16 oz can of lighter fluid and met lectro in the Gold lot, you would win handily.

    Here, caturdayredux has made toothless threat after toothless threat and has now resorted to seeking permission to start a parody account of an infant girl. Yikes. Meanwhile, Moon has gone about his business like a goddamn boss and doesn't seem remotely nervous that he couldn't use his hockey stick to bust open caturdayredux like an overripe peach if necessary. That is telling.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Can you imagine being at work and receiving a rando email from a stranger being like, "Dear sir: your employee, _______, is also known as 'EatLeadCommie' on the Wake Forest sports message boards and attached please find a cut-and-paste word doc of all 52,000 of his posts made over the past 4 years. I have highlighted the posts that I believe you will find most egregious, many of which refer to or make light of a highly questionable and arguably impossible sex act known as 'b-hole scissoring.' I have 57 additional posts I believe he has made under a parody handle known as 'Bronson Pinchot,' who you may recall as the actor who portrayed Balki Bartokamus on Perfect Strangers. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to see those posts. Sincerely, Caturdayredux."
    lol

  7. #47
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Can you imagine being at work and receiving a rando email from a stranger being like, "Dear sir: your employee, _______, is also known as 'EatLeadCommie' on the Wake Forest sports message boards and attached please find a cut-and-paste word doc of all 52,000 of his posts made over the past 4 years. I have highlighted the posts that I believe you will find most egregious, many of which refer to or make light of a highly questionable and arguably impossible sex act known as 'b-hole scissoring.' I have 57 additional posts I believe he has made under a parody handle known as 'Bronson Pinchot,' who you may recall as the actor who portrayed Balki Bartokamus on Perfect Strangers. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to see those posts. Sincerely, Caturdayredux."
    This is the finest piece of literature I have ever read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •