• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

lol the redskins defender has logged all the way on

how does one marry at a fat chick

hey everyone let's meet next sunday at the fat chick for the wedding

Sounds like a 90s yo momma joke. Yo momma so fat, she's a place.

Sounds like a 90s yo momma joke. Yo momma so fat, she's a place.

Was it an hbo comedy show that would occasionally have comedians throwing yo momma jokes at each other?

Just remember one guy say, "yo momma's lips are so big chapstick invented a spray <psht psht>" while miming the spray.

Was it an hbo comedy show that would occasionally have comedians throwing yo momma jokes at each other?

Just remember one guy say, "yo momma's lips are so big chapstick invented a spray <psht psht>" while miming the spray.

In Living Color had Dirty Dozens

There was an HBO show. There was a syndicated show called "Uptown Comedy Club" that had Monique, Tracy Morgan, and a few others who have hit it big since.

Since the Panthers came into existence, Washington is 2-5 in the playoffs and hasn't advanced past the divisional round. Panthers meanwhile have been to two Super Bowls and played in four conference championships with an overall 9-8 record. Unfortunately, the Panthers weren't able to secure any Super Bowls prior to 1995.

The Panthers are a notoriously up and down franchise and have thoroughly outclassed the Washington Football Team.

How long does a Championship allow some form of bragging and satisfaction? Id say a decade, if you can secure a championship within the last 10 years great, anything else before that is just historical accomplishments in what I would consider a different era of the sport.

Only 8 teams have legitimate NFL Championship bragging rights !

*checks to see if Antoine Carr has any NC roots*

Trying to play catch-up here. Did DG3 just call a pregnant woman fat?

Also, DG3, I bench, squat, deadlift, and clean more than you do, bro. How does that make you feel?

Washington hires former NFL RB Jason Wright as team president. He's the first Black NFL team president, youngest at 38, and fourth former NFL player.

Wright spent seven years -- from 2004 to 2011 -- in the backfield for four teams: the San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals. Following his retirement as a player, the former Northwestern Wildcat went on to earn his MBA from the University of Chicago.

Washington hires former NFL RB Jason Wright as team president. He's the first Black NFL team president, youngest at 38, and fourth former NFL player.

The twitter responses to this hire were depressing. Numbers re-tweeted the news and when I went to the original post... wow.

Let me guess. A bunch of unimpressive white men who thought Trump was qualified to be President think the only reason this Northwestern grad, University of Chicago MBA, and McKinsey partner was hired is because he's Black.

Back