• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

It's also a position of high authority in the Catholic church. Gotta go.
The school is non-denominational, but a good joke

Leland Stanford did do some some pretty messed up things to native Americans and Chinese immigrants as governor of ca though

They haven't dropped the 's'. Cardinal is a color!

Haha of course "red." Kind of like the Big Red of Cornell University.

But their mascot is a black bear, that looks like a brown bear to me (!?!?!).

Cornell reminds me that the Harvard mascot is John Harvard, the Pilgrim.

See the mouthbreathing Karens are getting their talking points ready for the next school board meeting. We still doing CRT or have we moved on to "grooming" and SEL like the dumbasses in my school district?

Danny refusing to testify before a congressional subcommittee investigating legal changes needed regarding non-disclosure agreements and hostile work place environment settlements.

Ph, that’s a lot of words that I can’t really pay attention to. Can you just answer “yes or no”? Which country would you rather be born in? The United States of America or Africa? If you would just answer yes or no without all that other stuff I could move on and not feel so bad about slavery.

I love the country of Africa. Great place.

Back