• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman Has Permanently Harmed Wake Forest Basketball

Wake Forest basketball is bigger than the best efforts of [Redacted] and Wellman to kill it. Just witness the passion on this board for our beloved program.
We will get over this and return to greatness. I just wish the process could begin right now, but as we all know, Wellman has his head up his ass.

Wake Forest basketball is bigger than the best efforts of [Redacted] and Wellman to kill it. Just witness the passion on this board for our beloved program.
We will get over this and return to greatness. I just wish the process could begin right now, but as we all know, Wellman has his head up his ass.

Return to greatness? At this point, i'd settle for a return to mediocrity.

Permanently...hmm...only if [Redacted] is our coach permanently and RW our AD permanently

What have I told you about listening to your depressing ass music and posting?

well time to pack it up y'all

l.jpg

I have recently concluded that there will be no coming back from this [Redacted] bullshit.

I believe the program is now permanently tarnished and damaged.

Just like Notre Dame football was permanently destroyed by Gerry Faust. Just like UNC basketball was permanently destroyed by Matt Doherty. Just like Alabama football was permanently destroyed by Mike Price. Just like Louisville football was permanently destroyed by Steve Kragthorpe....

I am as Bzzout as the next guy (well, apparently not), but some of this stuff is just ridiculous.

Back