• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayor of Toronto is a crackhead

John Stewart was great last night, talking about this story.

rob-ford-backed-turned.jpg

Council members with their backs turned to him. Yesterday he proposed that they all take drug/alcohol tests, and said he'd pay for it.

Also, I love that he's wearing a jersey.

Link

Even the mayor’s beloved Toronto Argonauts were upset by the comments — made while wearing the team’s jersey.

“The situation with respect to the Mayor and his leadership is unseemly at best. These latest remarks, while wearing our team’s jersey are particularly disappointing given our organization’s work in the community to help youth deal with issues of bullying prevention,” the Argos said in a series of tweets posted Thursday morning.

why isn't he arrested? they have a video and now an admission...

Yeah. I was thinking this morning that he is literally Chris Christie on crack.

00:17-00:22 = lmao

above video was already posted but leads to a broken link now.

And yesterday he pushes an older lady and says bull shit in front of kids. This is like watching a train wreck over and over again.

Wearing a jersey to a hearing and the NFL logo tie were impressive, but his miming drunk driving while one of his critics (who had been popped for a DUI) was speaking was hilarious. This clown makes Blago and Weiner look like Lincoln and Washington.

Wearing a jersey to a hearing and the NFL logo tie were impressive, but his miming drunk driving while one of his critics (who had been popped for a DUI) was speaking was hilarious. This clown makes Blago and Weiner look like Lincoln and Washington.

I haven't seen that one but this is a pretty good vid where he goes off and yells that another politician is a "slithering snake" and a weasel and then says "weasels and snakes belong in the zoo".

Back