• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayor of Toronto is a crackhead

Last night I watched Anderson coopers segment on him. It was interesting to see the polarizing viewpoint prevalent throughout Toronto. You either love him or hate him. Even some of the working class and poor, who supposedly love him, can't stand him.

Rob Ford called in to a DC sports radio show this morning.

SeanFitz_Gerald @SeanFitz_Gerald

Host: What is the future of Rob Ford. RoFo: “Future? I’m getting re-elected on Oct. 27”

“If you want healthcare, you pay for it” – Rob Ford, a Canadian citizen, says, of Obamacare

Rob Ford, on the Washington Redskins name: “Why don’t we look at the Cleveland Indians … (will we) call them the Cleveland Aboriginals?”

Of course, he'd call a show called The Junkies.

Not just a DC sports show...THE DC sports show. The Junkies. It was awesome.

Ha! I was wondering if it was the one you talk about. That reporter kept listening after the interview was over and tweeting things like “why are the hosts yelling so much” and “why do people listen to this show?”

The Junkies are great. It is literally 4 guys that have known each other for 35 years...long before they were on the radio. It takes a while to get use to a 4 man radio show but once you do it is awesome.

Rob Ford did cocaine on wild night, witnesses say

On March 15, an hour before he disappeared into a washroom at Muzik, Ford ran into pop star Justin Bieber in a common area of the exclusive nightclub near Toronto’s waterfront, according to witnesses. Ford tried to shake Bieber’s hand and became enraged when Bieber jokingly asked him, “Did you bring any crack to smoke?”

haha

Back