• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro

Meh. I just remember seeing TheReff's photo, business contact, and home address all posted on a Chat Thread over there.

CT 4 lyfe.

I met TheReff at the Baylor game in Waco, as his tailgate was close to mine and we Wake fans were the ONLY ones drinking down there. He seemed like a pretty regular, straightforward, non-douchey guy to me. I think that much of what he posts these days is probably just to piss a lot of you off.

I met TheReff at the Baylor game in Waco, as his tailgate was close to mine and we Wake fans were the ONLY ones drinking down there. He seemed like a pretty regular, straightforward, non-douchey guy to me. I think that much of what he posts these days is probably just to piss a lot of you off.

But this is exactly what makes him douchey.

I think the thing about Lectro working at DeaconGrille is crap.

He was trying to pretend that he was a ranking athletic department member and spouting 'knowledge' about the offices in Deacon Tower. Unfortunately (for Lectro), several people called him out.

Back