• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vine

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Is there a plugin available for embedding Vines on a message board? Vines are awesome. They're the new GIF.

There isn't anything currently available. I might look into writing something myself if the task doesn't appear overly difficult.

Werd, k, I think I've created something that will work.

Just put the video ID code (the string of digits/numbers that comes after the v/ in the vine web address) in between the tag {vine} and its closing tag {/vine}, make sure you use the straight brackets though, like any other tag on this site...

Example/test:

O god this thread has me worried about some of the videos that will be posted soon

Werd, k, I think I've created something that will work.

Just put the video ID code (the string of digits/numbers that comes after the v/ in the vine web address) in between the tag {vine} and its closing tag {/vine}, make sure you use the straight brackets though, like any other tag on this site...

Example/test:

how do you do gifs?

Back