• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LinkedIn question

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Last week I got suckered into checking out a new format on LinkedIn that lists contacts by date of last contact. I really don't like it that way and would like to put it back to alphabetical.

My question is does anyone know how to do this?

I've tried to figure it out. I've even sent two emails to their help desk. Nothing...

Thanks.....

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

2znn9dy.jpg

what's wrong with listing your contacts by how recently you've been in contact with them? Personally, I would want people to know that my connections to various b-list celebrities and business leaders weren't serious, because I had just met them that once and then awkwardly added them to my contacts list but never contacted them so that when listing them by last date of contact they fell to the bottom of my contacts list and out of sight for someone randomly browsing my LinkedIn page, unless my contacts were in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
Because I contact most of my people via email not via LinkedIn. There are people I have emailed last week that show I have never contacted them.

Plus the layout absolutely sucks. I have no interest in seeing a page of pictures.

Because I contact most of my people via email not via LinkedIn. There are people I have emailed last week that show I have never contacted them.

Plus the layout absolutely sucks. I have no interest in seeing a page of pictures.

Oh, ok. I was just talking about myself.

lol at the solution being on this thread but numbnuts has racer on ignore.

I showed you above. You'd know that if you didn't have me on ignore.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RacerDeac again.

And no, I won't quote the solution post.

Last week I got suckered into checking out a new format on LinkedIn that lists contacts by date of last contact. I really don't like it that way and would like to put it back to alphabetical.

My question is does anyone know how to do this?

I've tried to figure it out. I've even sent two emails to their help desk. Nothing...

Thanks.....

Sounds like a calculated conspiracy to undermine your LifeAlert ripoff. Once your lawsuit versus twitter is successfully settled, make sure to get your lawyer friends on this case.

lol at the solution being on this thread in the first reply but numbnuts has racer on ignore.

rj is probably afraid to take Racer off ignore for fear of being hacked.

I found a button that temporarily puts names into alphabetical order by first name in one long list. It's still not the way it was before. Plus, once you leave LI, it goes back to the other way.

I found a button that temporarily puts names into alphabetical order by first name in one long list. It's still not the way it was before. Plus, once you leave LI, it goes back to the other way.

You've heard of search before, right?

hx3y4n.jpg

This reminds me of when I discovered my mom didn't know about multiple tabs in firefox. She was always complaining about having to log out of gmail/chat to use the internet.

Also,

oldman_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Back