• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

KJ9dLh6.gif

Awesome.

We had some dual belly rubs going on yesterday:

Belly_rubs.jpg

Here is a picture of Woody when he was a puppy versus a picture from about two weeks back. He's about to turn ten.

10608665_10152995945204260_4743338958951213810_o.jpg

You might notice some dust around your laptop when watching this video (spoiler alert: it has a happy ending)

Bumping the pit pet thread with a pic of my pup, who I haven't seen since Sunday because work is crazy and I took her to stay with my parents. Hopefully they haven't spoiled her so much that she doesn't want to come home.

fYey4l2.jpg

Bumping the pit pet thread with a pic of my pup, who I haven't seen since Sunday because work is crazy and I took her to stay with my parents. Hopefully they haven't spoiled her so much that she doesn't want to come home.

fYey4l2.jpg

She's probably already 5 pounds heavier.

I can't watch pet videos anymore because it just prompts my girlfriend to beg me to get a dog for us. That bath video is cute though.

You might notice some dust around your laptop when watching this video (spoiler alert: it has a happy ending)

For those of you with Netflix, there's a documentary on there called "My Bionic Pet" which has some other stories like this. It was heartwarming and I highly recommend it to Pit pet lovers.

Had to put my dog, who was nearly 19 years old and I had since I was 5, to sleep today. Such a shitty day :tear:

ugh, i'm so sorry :( extra hugs for jack when i get home.

Back