• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

My youngest with our dog Mya. She's the most patient pet I've ever seen. This is her third go around with a small child messing with her and she's never once gotten upset or shown any signs of agitation.

399244_2973126325823_1191721971_33364297_1888263084_n.jpg

My youngest with our dog Mya. She's the most patient pet I've ever seen. This is her third go around with a small child messing with her and she's never once gotten upset or shown any signs of agitation.

399244_2973126325823_1191721971_33364297_1888263084_n.jpg

BUT THAT'S A PIT BULL AND IT WILL MAUL THAT BABY!!!!!

:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Terrifying isn't she?

Indeed. She looks so much like "Gus" who belongs to a good friend of mine. He has some excellent pics on Facebook right now of him being super submissive and shame faced because he ate a box of 64 crayons.

Such a threat that one. Lock up your crayons people! Gus is here!

Indeed. She looks so much like "Gus" who belongs to a good friend of mine. He has some excellent pics on Facebook right now of him being super submissive and shame faced because he ate a box of 64 crayons.

Such a threat that one. Lock up your crayons people! Gus is here!

Crayons are safe here. Tennis balls and chew toys are not.

Nice article. We have a rescue dog that appears to be a pit bull mix. He is a lamb around us, but unfortunately a lion around anyone he does not trust as he was abused...

Do you subscribe to Garden and Gun? Seems like a southeastern only version of Shooting Sportsman...

Not a subscriber. One of my friends is and she passes along any pertinent articles.

Duncan, our 7 weeks old Westie.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
Below are two puppies we are looking at adopting. We are trying to decide between the two of them. They're both 2 months old and are a beagle mix. Whichever one we choose is going to be a pupil for our current beagle/daschund mix, Harvey.
cora_2012_1_9.jpg

Cora

kirby_2012_1_9.jpg

Kirby

Yeah, Cora is the one we really want. We need a female to balance out the sexes and have someone for Harvey to "protect".

Based solely on looks, I like Cora better too. But goodness they are both adorable!

Yeah, Cora is the one we really want. We need a female to balance out the sexes and have someone for Harvey to "protect".

I vote for Cora. Her color is gorgeous.

Just a little warning: Dachshunds can taking protecting to an extreme. Hopefully that tendency was bred out of Harvey.

He was a mutt, but he's super protective. Whenever I leave the house, I'll tell him "protect mommy" and he's super guard dog until I return.

Also, wtf tsy, Duncan gets posted when I actually have him and you come in here and BOOM next post TWO cute puppies. :rulz:

Back