• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Just think about the things that cat saw while sitting quietly in the dungeon.

My pups oddly snuggling tonight.

15c3c2ff43650bf849b0f4a2800fb3ca.jpg

Smart move to fly in 11 dogs from 7 states. Central FL dogs are assholes.

Picked up a new foster dog this week. Some sort of terrier muy. Super cute and super timid. He is really afraid of me but seems to quite like my wife and kids.

http://imgur.com/8YG0v23

Last edited:
Picked up a new foster dog this week. Some sort of terrier muy. Super cute and super timid. He is really afraid of me but seems to quite like my wife and kids.

http://imgur.com/8YG0v23

Kills me to think what some man has done to this dogs and those like him to make him so scared of men in general, but yet cool with kids and ladies. Thanks to people like you wiling to take these dogs in and I hope he finds his forever home soon.:thumbsup:

Kills me to think what some man has done to this dogs and those like him to make him so scared of men in general, but yet cool with kids and ladies. Thanks to people like you wiling to take these dogs in and I hope he finds his forever home soon.:thumbsup:

Yeah, this dog literally shits on the floor in the kitchen when I try to bring him to his crate to go to bed at night. I think he is naturally very skittish, but he is particularly afraid of men. What he needs is a really nice lesbian couple, or a single lady that doesn't plan to settle down with a man for 12 or so years. He was apparently adopted from a shelter in Georgia as a puppy two years ago and the owner, a single mother, just surrendered him to our local shelter because she lost her job and had to move in with her parents. Sad story all around.

7 year old female dog has peed the bed while sleeping twice in the past week. The Google tells me this is common in middle aged, spayed female dogs because their junk muscles get old, but curious if anyone else here has dealt with it. We have a vet appointment set for Wednesday, my understanding is it can be corrected through medication. In the meantime, hoping she doesn't do it again because cleaning an entire goddamn bed and mattress is no bueno.

7 year old female dog has peed the bed while sleeping twice in the past week. The Google tells me this is common in middle aged, spayed female dogs because their junk muscles get old, but curious if anyone else here has dealt with it. We have a vet appointment set for Wednesday, my understanding is it can be corrected through medication. In the meantime, hoping she doesn't do it again because cleaning an entire goddamn bed and mattress is no bueno.
Our dog had this and we got her estrogen pills and seemed to be alright

One of our dogs is horrible with thunder and loud noises and will be a mess tomorrow night. Those that have bought thundershirts, do they work?

One of our dogs is horrible with thunder and loud noises and will be a mess tomorrow night. Those that have bought thundershirts, do they work?

We never bought one for my sisters corgi but we used a winter sweater. That worked wonders when her corgi had an anxiety attack.

I realized before our dog is fairly mellow, but realizing just how much so tonight as our neighborhood sounds like a war zone (literally 4-5 "professional" looking fireworks displays within a couple blocks) and she has been sleeping on the couch all night. Took her with us when we went to the corner to check out the fireworks and the only thing she barked at was a person that walked past that she hadn't heard coming.

Yours is doing so much better than our Ellie. She has his under the bed. She has also hated the wicked thunderstorms that we have had the past week. We had to let her in bed for those.

Back