• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Picked up a new foster dog this week. Some sort of terrier mutt. Super cute and super timid. He is really afraid of me but seems to quite like my wife and kids.

http://imgur.com/8YG0v23

Looks like we found a home for our foster dog! They are picking him up next week so I still have a few more days of being constantly barked at from a 20ft perimeter in my own house and backyard.

check out this note the window washer left for my parents RE: their cat

fQ6TRvt.jpg

What does everyone pay for heartworm/flea combo meds? Vet charges $27/dose. Should I be buying online or at costco?

Trifexis mainly. My vet is normally a dick and tries to make me buy it from him for like $140/6 months. I threaten to change vets and he always backs down so I get a prescription to use at 1-800 Pet Meds or Drs. Foster & Smith. The prices vary throughout the year from $99 to $109 for 6 months.

We use Iverhart Max and K9 Advantix. Thankfully our vet is pretty laid back and we've never had a problem getting them to send a prescription to 1800petmeds. Can't remember the cost (always seems higher than it should be) but we get like the 12 month pack discount.

Nice. One of our new kittens looks almost identical. Other one is an orange tabby.

Back