• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

My mom got a puppy...he's apparently pretty hyper, had to grab this quick while he was sitting still for a second. Will have something to play with when I visit in March, too bad its 1500 miles away

scaled.php

My mom got a puppy...he's apparently pretty hyper, had to grab this quick while he was sitting still for a second. Will have something to play with when I visit in March, too bad its 1500 miles away

scaled.php

Adorable.

The little girl chilaxing on the couch.
420769_726175401583_7204697_35277514_522743199_n.jpg

The two pups zonked out after romping around the house all evening.
419676_10100545860787428_2703464_52973013_1748421068_n.jpg

Major breakthroughs with my puppy the past few days:

1) She pooped while on the leash (her foster parents said it couldn't be done)
2) She will get into her crate without any physical contact from me and she doesn't whine and bark when I leave the house when she is in her crate.

:plos::plos::plos::plos:

2) She will get into her crate without any physical contact from me and she doesn't whine and bark when I leave the house when she is in her crate.

#2 is awesome!!! Huge huge huge breakthrough. GO SYD!

That's awesome bder. Its amazing what can be done with a little quality one on one interaction.

Nicely done!

Now can you come help me work on Dachshunds barking at doorbells, people walking by outside, game show buzzers, me walking down the steps, etc.?

My dog got pissed that the blinds were down as I drove away to dinner last night, so he tried to push them up himself. He then got caught in them, scared, shit in that spot, stepped in it, then paced back and forth for seemingly the entire time I was gone.

He jumped on me when I got home.

After I threw away my shirt, I proceeded to spray him with the hose in the yard for twenty minutes. I left him out for a bit to dry off, and put the screen door up to air out the utility room after I killed an entire container of clorox wipes. He then broke through the screen and took another dump in the room and sat beside it.

I don't have pictures because you need two hands to adequately scream and gesture wildly into the night sky.

My dog got pissed that the blinds were down as I drove away to dinner last night, so he tried to push them up himself. He then got caught in them, scared, shit in that spot, stepped in it, then paced back and forth for seemingly the entire time I was gone.

After I threw away my shirt, I proceeded to spray him with the hose in the yard for twenty minutes. I left him out for a bit to dry off, and put the screen door up to air out the utility room after I killed an entire container of clorox wipes. He then broke through the screen and took another dump in the room and sat beside it.

I don't have pictures because you need two hands to adequately scream and gesture wildly into the night sky.

Ahhh dogs. This sort of thing has happened to the best of them.

wow, this just got me. i am dying laughing.

(i'm only laughing because my dog has done similar things before. it's so horrible in the moment, but once the smell is really completely gone from your house, you'll die laughing over the absurdity of it all. i promise)

My senior year at MSD, I was throwing the frisby to my dog. She was great at catching it. fast and had ups. So, we are behind the old DKE house and some hot young coeds come out back of the International house and start to watch. She catches like ten in a row. Then, catches one, drops the disk, spins and shits in it. Then picks it back up shit still inside and trots it back over to me. Game over.

I proceeded to spray him with the hose in the yard for twenty minutes.

I had a similar experience when my first dog was a pup, it was before he was snipped, and I must have been hit his nads with more stream than spray because he was afraid of the hose forever after (even though he no longer had balls).

My cat can be really weird.
IMG_6537.jpg

Nicely done!

Now can you come help me work on Dachshunds barking at doorbells, people walking by outside, game show buzzers, me walking down the steps, etc.?

This made me laugh because our dog definitely barks when the doorbell rings. But because the chime mechanism is in our kitchen, when the bell rings she runs towards the back of the house barking (away from the front door). Works well for getting to answer the door without her realizing it for a second, but it is funny to watch.

This made me laugh because our dog definitely barks when the doorbell rings. But because the chime mechanism is in our kitchen, when the bell rings she runs towards the back of the house barking (away from the front door). Works well for getting to answer the door without her realizing it for a second, but it is funny to watch.

My first dog started doing that when we lived in an apartment, and he had never had a doorbell.

My first dog started doing that when we lived in an apartment, and he had never had a doorbell.

My favorite with our dogs is when someone chimes in on Jeopordy and they bark at that because they think it's the doorbell.

Back