• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Sweet Bella!
430317_10150614823034330_588964329_8998041_992295800_n.jpg

Do any of you guys have pet insurance? I was contemplating getting a plan but I really don't know anyone who has it. Any suggestions?

Do any of you guys have pet insurance? I was contemplating getting a plan but I really don't know anyone who has it. Any suggestions?

I have the equivalent of catastrophe insurance. Does not cover anything really unless the dog has a major injury or a prolonged illness (cancer excluded for my golden). I think it's like $10/15 a month (with a $1000 deductible and a copay of 90%/10% after that). I traded one night of going out a month for the insurance, so not too big of a deal.

But I will not be spending $30-50 a month for full insurance. I'd recommend seeing if your car/home/health insurance offers pet insurance. That would be your best bet for a good rate if you want insurance.

Back