• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

8 weeks old

1.5 years old

Last Christmas in Winston at Graylyn. Check out the Black and Gold bow tie! Oscar puts Wake Forest on his back, do...

Attachments

• IMG_4361.jpg
    IMG_4361.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5649.jpg
    IMG_5649.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6329.jpg
    IMG_6329.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 22
This is Sawyer. My coworker found him and brought him in as about a 6 week old pup. First time I saw him he falls asleep in my lap. He knew I was the sucker he was looking for.

sawyerbaby.jpg

He just turned 2yrs yesterday!
206976_857162926827_36600363_41772729_5325233_n.jpg

Stanley trying to ruin a game of cornhole:
Stanley at Shorty's:
The chain is seriously the best leash ever. Except for how heavy it is. But the little guy can't destroy it, unlike everything else I own.

The weekend you guys found Stanley will always be a great memory of mine. To go into the weekend with adopting a dog being the farthest thing from your minds to insisting you had to have him was really awesome.

The weekend you guys found Stanley will always be a great memory of mine. To go into the weekend with adopting a dog being the farthest thing from your minds to insisting you had to have him was really awesome.

Stanley's thought process:

1. Drop ice on woman (TeacherFianceeDeac09)
2. ????
3. Profit!!

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

This is Lucky (aka LuckyDog). She was named by her original owner who found her in a box on the side of the road and took her in. Then, gave her up a year and a half later. She was kept crated for long hours. She took some loving to come around, but she is a great, great dog. We got her through a lab rescue about 3.5 years ago. Not sure what she is a mix of. Some retriever in there for sure.

Last edited:
Felix doesn't really go for the frisbees, but put a tennis ball in front of his face and it is all systems go.

Fuzz and Skinner
My hairless cats
they steal souls, be careful

Attachments

• fuzz and skinner.JPG
    fuzz and skinner.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 28
never would've guessed that bacon has hairless cats

Actually they aren't mine, I just had a picture of them on my phone because their owner, a coworker, sent it to me as a memento because they peed on my boss's desk. It was hysterical. I thought the picture was kind of creepy so I posted it.
I have a black lab. Her name is The Black Bitch, as in, "Where's The Black Bitch" or just "The Bitch" if you're into the whole brevity thing....however he official name is Ellie, which she does get called by....occasionally

Last edited:
Spooner wanted a decent/recent picture put up after the frisbee pic. Took this one this afternoon.

yXzbm.jpg

This is my other dog, and he has a bit of a story.

This dog belonged to my grandfather who was very independent and lived by himself in Goldsboro. He'd been doing that for a while and out of the blue one day, he called and told us he'd bought a chihuahua puppy. HUGE surprise for anyone who knew him. Long series of events shortened, only a month or two later he had to go to the hospital. One of the circumstances in this situation was he had become disoriented and turned his heat on in his house full blast in the middle of one of those hot Eastern NC summers. We aren't sure how long this was the case, but when we got down there the dog was alive but clearly hadn't been fed in who knows how long and had been in that house with the heat cranked up. None of this was intentional of course but it's one of those things where the dog probably should have been dead. Shortly after, my grandfather passed away due to complications in the hospital after surgeries, so we "inherited" this dog.

This is what he looked like on the day I brought him home:
svkzrc.jpg

Since that rather traumatic experience early in his life, he eats EVERYTHING in sight and constantly does drive-bys on my other dog's food bowl. And he is very, very affectionate and protective towards us, to the point of being borderline crazy.

This is what he looks like now, fat and happy and showing his ass:
2dah93d.jpg

Back