• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

the deacon shop online only has medium, will need a large and they are needless to say, tough to come by in Boston.

Raleigh love it!

the deacon shop online only has medium, will need a large and they are needless to say, tough to come by in Boston.

Raleigh love it!

We got that one at a pet store in Raleigh. They had all grades of sizes and leashes and what not. Pretty amazing for any place to have so much Wake gear.

I'll try to find the name of it for you. Maybe they sell online.

IMAG0012.jpg

They really do look alike!

Wake collar: Secret Santa gift idea

Throughout the other threads, people have been posting pics of their pets. Here we can brag, laugh, and discuss our family pets in one place.

I introduce Harvey. He was born in October of 2007 in the town of Wake Forest and is a beagle/daschund mix. We got him from Saving Grace Animal Adoption in March of 2008. He's a small dog, but dont let that fool you. He's a vicious hunter. He likes hunting squirrels and voles/moles, and the occasional rabbit.

23463_568907737243_7204697_33483863_3176664_n.jpg

n7204697_32685160_5854193.jpg

16758_564505838683_7204697_33341713_7794173_n.jpg

I love this sweet boo boo face!

Had a friend visit this week. One of my cats really took to her. Anyway she left last night and when I went in the bathroom this morning I found he had pulled all her hair out of the drain and was rolling in it and crying.

Had a friend visit this week. One of my cats really took to her. Anyway she left last night and when I went in the bathroom this morning I found he had pulled all her hair out of the drain and was rolling in it and crying.

Creepy cat.

lol, that is gross and weird and funny.

is she pregnant? Cats LOVE pregnant people. Or at least mine got way more obsessed with me when I was...

Back