• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

BTW I love this thread! Lets play.

Our two Bostons having a fun weekend at the lake house and going for a boat ride. Baxter is the white dude and bailey is the black gal.
5bo2v4.jpg

A typical day for this lazy bum...snoring so loud that the bed shakes!
idrtqg.jpg

Sun tanning on the back deck. That dog is hilarious!
sze92p.jpg

If you want to know what my life is really like with these two just watch this. THis is typical behavior of any boston: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3lrpZD90T0

Last edited:
I talk enough about my dogs on here, figured I should post their pictures.

Here's Murphy -- 6 year old goldendoodle:

14wqckn.jpg

And Looper -- 3-ish year old mutt (probably some kind of terrier mix):

jf90s8.jpg

I guess i'll get in on this thread.

This is Ryder, he is a pound puppy. Not sure the bread, he was listed as lab mix. I'm guessing lab and german or australian shepherd.

Ryder at 8 weeks:
14lkyf.jpg

Ryder at like 9 weeks (you can tell he's older as his second ear is standing up now):
2czbv5y.jpg

More recently watching tv on the couch:
2rylquq.jpg

There is a chance- albeit a small one- that we will come to own either a golden or a weimeraner within the year.
I would looooove a weimeraner, I think they are beautiful. Plus, I could run in the dark mornings and feel safe :)

There is a chance- albeit a small one- that we will come to own either a golden or a weimeraner within the year.
I would looooove a weimeraner, I think they are beautiful. Plus, I could run in the dark mornings and feel safe :)

OMG, our friends that live in Philly have a weimeraner named Franklin and he is such a spaz! He is tall and gangly and not much more coordinated when he was a puppy. Apparently he used to (still might?) eat rocks. And he drinks by basically trying to chomp down and eat the water. It's quite humorous.

...that is not a huge sway in favor of the weimeraner :)

My aunt and her ex husband had a weimaraner (named afer Weimar, hence the first a). They had to get rid of it because it was too spastic and crazy because it didn't get enough exercise. He was a green beret who took it on his daily morning run. So yeah, they're crazy.

I talk enough about my dogs on here, figured I should post their pictures.

Here's Murphy -- 6 year old goldendoodle:

14wqckn.jpg

And Looper -- 3-ish year old mutt (probably some kind of terrier mix):

jf90s8.jpg

That's crazy, a really good family friend of my wife's who helped host a lot of our wedding stuff has a goldendoodle named murphy.

Back