• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

How's life with a puppy in an apartment if you're away at work? I can usually come home for lunches to breakup the day.

I haven't been on here in ages, which means I never officially noted in this thread that we lost our dog Myles last year, on June 16, 2018. He was my wife's best friend before I ever even met her so she took the loss especially hard. I didn't really ever have the heart to create a tribute video for him until a year later, so here it is:

Very nice video for Myles, Raleigh. I love all 3 of our dogs but as our 13 year old ages I’ve found myself thinking more about her inevitable passing and it is heartbreaking :(

2yyqk9z.jpg

Finally following through on my promise to post a picture of the finished product of the dog portraits I had done for my wife’s wedding gift. The girl who drew them did an absolutely phenomenal job.

2yyqk9z.jpg

Finally following through on my promise to post a picture of the finished product of the dog portraits I had done for my wife’s wedding gift. The girl who drew them did an absolutely phenomenal job.

These are great!

Said goodbye to my boy today. It was the right time, but goddamn the house feels empty.

e3af716aadfe602f6fbc3aca7830eba8.jpg

2yyqk9z.jpg

Would you mind providing the information of the artist that did these for you?

Would you mind providing the information of the artist that did these for you?

Sorry just responded to this via PM. Apologies for being a few days late. Very sorry to hear about your pup. Our chihuahua Molly turned 13 in July and is in excellent health considering but we are preparing for that day :(

Have had a couple friends lose their old dogs recently and our little guy is likely not too far behind. Part of being in that age group where you’re 10-15 years out of college and the dog you got when you went out on your own is now 10-15 years old as well.

Looks like it's wearing a Razorbacks collar, which i'm assuming is what he meant

Back