• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Proper Response to Implants on a Business Acquaintance

Just tell her she looks terrific in a general manner. Women love compliments. She will know what you are talking about and it won't come across as creepy.

Hopefully she lets you take them out for a spin.

yep. They may fill out a shirt or whatever but they're no fun for squeezin'

Upton has nice breasts, but the rest of her is just average. :noidea:

I have to agree with Bake on the first point. Fake b00bies are great for looking at, but not for playing with.

But his opinion of Kate Upton is just crazytalk.

I'm not "that guy" but Kate Upton really isn't all that. If she were a nobody just out in public without all the professional makeup and styling crap, you might take a look but she wouldn't blow you away. Yeah, her chest is ridiculous, but her face is pretty average and she has some of the worst legs on the planet.

mom and dad run the place and their daughter runs around flaunting it. pretty solid restaurant right there

know the name of the restaurant, find name of owner, know daughters first name, look her up on facebook, show pics. that easy.

I'm not "that guy" but Kate Upton really isn't all that. If she were a nobody just out in public without all the professional makeup and styling crap, you might take a look but she wouldn't blow you away. Yeah, her chest is ridiculous, but her face is pretty average and she has some of the worst legs on the planet.

I dunno, when I ran into her she was pretty fucking hot

Back