• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

quoting

BaseballBoomhauer

Reaction score
how do you quote all of the quotes from a post, as we could on DS? i have no idea what that multi-quote bullshit is, it just lights up when i click it.

multi-quote just lets you include multiple quotes from the thread in one response (you flag a bunch, and then on the last one just hit the normal quote button, it will put all teh posts into your post creation box so you can respond to them individually).

If you want to include teh whole tree of quotes, then you have to manually copy/pasta the quote you want (and it's tags) into another quote between it's tags.

how do you quote all of the quotes from a post, as we could on DS? i have no idea what that multi-quote bullshit is, it just lights up when i click it.

its a good thing thats gone

im with stupid

more like dick juice AMIRITE

multi-quote just lets you include multiple quotes from the thread in one response (you flag a bunch, and then on the last one just hit the normal quote button, it will put all teh posts into your post creation box so you can respond to them individually).

If you want to include teh whole tree of quotes, then you have to manually copy/pasta the quote you want (and it's tags) into another quote between it's tags.

test

its a good thing thats gone
im with stupid
more like dick juice AMIRITE
Huh

:plos:

just click the
viewpost.gif
next to the quoted poster's user name

Back