• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread

I see no positive coaching improvement from the beginning of the season. Some of the players have gotten better, but it has been in spite of the horrific coaching. That was just awful illegal screen by Carson.

This man infuriates me. I don't doubt he knows the game of basketball, but he is not a teacher, and therefore, he is not a coach.

How can anyone support him? He's obviously a cancer to our program that only continues to metastasize by acquiescing to subpar recruiting standards and making our team look like a laughing stock.

Not to mention the boys always seem so dejected right out of the HT locker room. I don't know what Buzz says to them but it sure as shit doesn't inspire them at all. The boys are crest fallen.

Fuck Buzz.

Should make it even more exciting since no one can predict which crappy team is going to beat which. I do think UNC or Dook gets upset at some point before the finals though.

Welp didn't think the upset would happen this early. I'm starting to think Miami has underperformed with a guard like a Scott and Reggie Johnson.

So ... Dv7 and Ari on Twitter ... awkward ...

I'm rather tempted to give Ari's home skillets some grammar lessons, but fear that the humor wouldn't be well received.

Lulz, recap of that? I would look it up but hate doing Twitter on my phone.

Lulz, recap of that? I would look it up but hate doing Twitter on my phone.

After Ari got suspended, DV7 posted something like "Ari! That bastard! Got out early, other players jealous." Obviously in jest. Somehow, Ari and some friends of his found this, even though vision hadn't used a hashtag, and went all "u punk a$$ hoe," "shut yo mouf yo," at DV7.

Etc., etc., etc.

Anyways, DV7 apologizes and says he wishes nothing but the best for Ari. Ari's home skillets go all "lmao" and "lol."

All this means is that the BuzzOut hash tag is being actively used, otherwise I don't see how they stumbled across vision's Twitter profile.

Wo, that's crazy. Defz a little awkward.

I totes jinxed Miami there. Still can't believe UNC hit as many 3s as they did to make that comeback. :tard:

Wo, that's crazy. Defz a little awkward.

I totes jinxed Miami there. Still can't believe UNC hit as many 3s as they did to make that comeback. :tard:

You are the worst. I can't believe you got mad at me for changing your post count! I obviously wasn't going to keep it that way you dummy.

What a comeback from Miami against UVA. That may have saved Haith from termination this year.

After Ari got suspended, DV7 posted something like "Ari! That bastard! Got out early, other players jealous." Obviously in jest. Somehow, Ari and some friends of his found this, even though vision hadn't used a hashtag, and went all "u punk a$$ hoe," "shut yo mouf yo," at DV7.

Etc., etc., etc.

Anyways, DV7 apologizes and says he wishes nothing but the best for Ari. Ari's home skillets go all "lmao" and "lol."

All this means is that the BuzzOut hash tag is being actively used, otherwise I don't see how they stumbled across vision's Twitter profile.

That dude responded to me? I actually had work to do today and have been busy since. Must check it out!

Ari called me a punk ass bitch! Ari knows who I am. #WINNING!

Last edited:
Ari called me a punk ass bitch! Ari knows who I am. #WINNING!

Ari is #losing. Next stop, Georgia State!

(Seriously, though - do our guys get any social media training? Between this and Ty Walker, it's clearly not doing the trick.)

Back