• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Make a frantic comeback at the end but lose 108-102 in the finals.

Waiting on numbers from Mitchell but he had a pretty nice game based off of the tweets I saw on my timeline.

With a knee that looks 100% and some very nice performances of late, it would be nice to see him get the jump in rankings he deserves after the fall.

Why aren't we all over Reed?

Agreed. I'm hearing a lot about our staff with Johnson and Mitchell, but hearing next to nothing about the bigs we've offered. Any idea what's going on?

We should have two prongs going- Johnson/Mitchell and Moore/Reed.

Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns 2h
2014 G Bryant McIntosh offers from Northwestern, Creighton; contact from Purdue, Iowa, Wake Forest, Xavier, St Louis this weekend.

6'3" PG for 2014...don't really get it.

What's the latest on Gary Clark. He seemed to play really well with CP 3. Sounds like an undersized power forward that rebounds really well. Rumor has it that we cooled on him a bit. Is that still the case?

2014 G Bryant McIntosh offers from Northwestern, Creighton; contact from Purdue, Iowa, Wake Forest, Xavier, St Louis this weekend.

It makes sense if your name is Jeff [Redacted].

Quote Originally Posted by Deacsfan27 View Post

For what it's worth, Scout actually has him as a SG - http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=5594374

And this Scout article on his recent offer from Northwestern has him as a combo guard who seems to be garnering increased attention - http://northwestern.scout.com/2/1306996.html

Offer list includes some good ones - Florida St, Memphis, Missouri, Iowa, as well as Auburn, Northwestern, and Xavier

Shelton Mitchell's left-handed jumper looks soooooo Kenny Anderson

I couldn't figure out who Mitchell's jump shot looked like but you nailed it. Andersons shot improved in the pros but was still coming from the left ear. Good call.

Back