• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACA Running Thread

DODO appears to have the true Libertarian religion.

It's difficult to have a conversation with a zealot about policy issues that require actual real world balancing of interests and trade-offs.

Preach on, DODO.

eden2_3.jpg

OK then, I'll keep preaching and you keep forcing me to pay $20k per year for each baby produced by two indigents fucking.

Western-chimpanzees-mating.jpg

OK then, I'll keep preaching and you keep forcing me to pay $20k per year for each baby produced by two indigents fucking.

Western-chimpanzees-mating.jpg

I'm quoting this just so everyone can remember what post it was that finally got you banned.

Also, a quick IP check turned up that this is the alias of a long time poster. That poster will be contacted and given a chance to explain.

Reactions: ONW
I'm quoting this just so everyone can remember what post it was that finally got you banned.

Also, a quick IP check turned up that this is the alias of a long time poster. That poster will be contacted and given a chance to explain.

interesting

Wasn't he negged enough to be outed as a parody?

"Indignants fucking"? What are they so indignant about? Did they not want to fuck, and someone made them? That's it, isn't it? Someone made them fuck. Figures.

"Indignants fucking"? What are they so indignant about? Did they not want to fuck, and someone made them? That's it, isn't it? Someone made them fuck. Figures.

I'm confused. Who's indignant about it? DODO? Must be, I know the right wingers get pretty torqued when people have fun. Or even chimps in this case.

We need a guess who dodo really is thread.

Just want everyone to know I have spent the last 2 hours trying to sign up. It is a good deal for my farm labor. Not so much for me. Getting a reduced cost but my plan is crap.

They don't even offer a plan comparable to my old 1k deductible plan. Lowest I can get is 2500. Probably end up setting up an HSA with the remainder.

CH: is this the best way to go? Take the subsidy savings ($400 or so and apply it to an HSA account?)

Back