• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The O.C. is Ten Years Old

Summer Or Marissa

• Summer Roberts

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Marissa Cooper

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Doofus/Numbers/BBD/I like bros

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't Kirsten have a hot younger sister? Maybe appeared in a handful of episodes...

yup. hailey. she's on the mentalist now.

I didn't see a single ep of the show, but I have been in love with Rachel Bilson for years. My desire for her cannot be put into words.

...i've never seen a single episode of this show. is it worth watching as a 27yo?

the original 90210 was before my time

I dunno, I didn't watch much TV. I don't think I've seen more than 5 episodes of Dawson's Creek, either.

#rtq

(did i do that right?)

I dunno, I didn't watch much TV. I don't think I've seen more than 5 episodes of Dawson's Creek, either.

well dawson's creek was sappy and had its demographic. OC was a cultural phenomenon where I didn't know of anyone who DIDNT watch it. And to answer your question, yes you can watch it as a 27 year old, hell I re-watched season 1 like 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
...i've never seen a single episode of this show. is it worth watching as a 27yo?

The first season is definitely worth watching, I think. Now I kind of want to watch it.

well dawson's creek was sappy and had its demographic. OC was a cultural phenomenon where I didn't know of anyone who DIDNT watch it. And to answer your question, yes you can watch it as a 27 year old, hell I re-watched season 1 like 2 weeks ago.

I've never seen OC either, but I'm wfudkn's age and I think it was a little after our time. I didn't even know who was in the show.

I will ship the first season of DVD to the first person who PMs me with genuine interest.

the original 90210 was before my time

Then you'd be much better served spending your time watching the original 90210. It had much better character development and backstories, and didn't try to weave an entire love story into every single hour-long episode (why the OC reminds me more of Dawson's Creek). All in all it was a far superior show. Though I guess you might not get some of the cultural nuances if you didn't live through them.

Back