• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The O.C. is Ten Years Old

Summer Or Marissa

• Summer Roberts

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Marissa Cooper

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Doofus/Numbers/BBD/I like bros

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, i remember loving Season One. I had a gf that made me watch the last season of Dawson's Creek -- it was really an earlier phenomenon -- but The O.C. was so good.

and we haven't even talked about how the moms were hot too

kirsten-picspam-kirsten-cohen-6112451-500-550.jpg

julie-cooper.jpg

ugh now i want to watch but cant find a good streaming option unless i start with s4 which sucks.

found it. #MONTE

finna pound out some work and watch the oc until im done.

why does his public defender get his sat scores?

I dunno, I didn't watch much TV. I don't think I've seen more than 5 episodes of Dawson's Creek, either.

I hadnt ever seen Dawson's Creek but watched it a summer or 2 ago.

The OC was my JAM though! Even my dad watched that show.

Now I want to watch it, too! Deacphan, where did you find it? I wonder if I can fit S1 and S2 DVDs in my carryon to bring back after I go home next weekend.

I hadnt ever seen Dawson's Creek but watched it a summer or 2 ago.

The OC was my JAM though! Even my dad watched that show.

Now I want to watch it, too! Deacphan, where did you find it? I wonder if I can fit S1 and S2 DVDs in my carryon to bring back after I go home next weekend.

part of the issue w/ dawson's creek is that it started when I was in middle school, at which point my mom claimed it was 'too old' for me... the cool kids all watched it, though, so sometimes i'd sneak parts of episodes so i could say "oh my gosh and the part where ___?" in conversations the next day. that's really sad, in retrospect.
#bandkid

DC was probably too old for me too but I guess OC was enough years later. I watched it mostly just to see what I missed and really... not much.

Back