• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO Palma

It's exactly what he does.

firefly.gif

MAKO, Barca told the truth that Sokolove's existence is to bump 1,2,3 year old threads I've started.

Ayo disputed that fact and is totally wrong...as usual.

MAKO, Barca told the truth that Sokolove's existence is to bump 1,2,3 year old threads I've started.

Whenever RJ directly refers to me, I realize that my board name is straight dumb as hell.

You're not that dense, are you?

I was disagreeing with Barca calling it "weird" that Sokolove bumps old stupid threads you made. His thread bumps are awesome.

Just when everyone thinks you're stupid as shit, you say something stupider than shit.

I have a public service request. If anyone here can do any of the list below, the board and I will be eternally grateful. I can't imagine being in my 20s/early 30s like Ayo and thinking what Sokolove does is awesome.

Thank you in advance:

1. If you or your significant other or a friend or a family member is a mental health professional, please help Ayo find the roots of his problems.
2. If you live within fifty miles of him, please go out for drinks or watch some games with him. I understand the difficulty this may present, but think of the great karma you will create for yourself.
3. Please get him laid, woman, man, hooker, goat, dead possum, it doesn't matter. We want to make him happy not be judgmental.

Maybe if any or all of these happen, Ayo will reach some happiness or joy.

We have a classic RJ fight taking place on two forums now. Somebody go start some shit in the tunnels!

I have a public service request. If anyone here can do any of the list below, the board and I will be eternally grateful. I can't imagine being in my 20s/early 30s like Ayo and thinking what Sokolove does is awesome.

Thank you in advance:

1. If you or your significant other or a friend or a family member is a mental health professional, please help Ayo find the roots of his problems.
2. If you live within fifty miles of him, please go out for drinks or watch some games with him. I understand the difficulty this may present, but think of the great karma you will create for yourself.
3. Please get him laid, woman, man, hooker, goat, dead possum, it doesn't matter. We want to make him happy not be judgmental.

Maybe if any or all of these happen, Ayo will reach some happiness or joy.
lol

This is why I come to these here RJKarl boards.

as usual because he’s a USUAL SUSPECT!!

Had you been on your game, RJ, when Sokolove first started quoting your posts, you could have used them to prove a point you've been trying to make for just about as long as I've been on these boards: that negative reactions to your posts are based largely on their association with your name rather than the content of the post itself.

Back