• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

256/256 class - can't beat it.
Yeah you got me there - Fargo's jrs were 255/256. Although, they are all 6'4 and under w/ poor hands so in terms of sheer worthlessness i don't think they'd go down without a fight.

I'll play:

Seniors: +6/-4
Juniors: +18
Sophomores: +11/-1
Freshmen: +11/-1

Screw the seniors, I need to find replacements for that Junior class this season.

Seniors:+12 (7 are Ruis)
Juniors: +10/-2
Sophomores: +12/-1
Freshman: +13/-1

I need another stud in this class

Seniors: +11
Juniors: +13
Sophomores: +16/-1
Freshmen: +9 (+6 on one player)

Need a good class to replace the seniors as they are more important to this squad than their +/- would make you think. That class has my two best scorers in Pedigo and Torres.

Boca Raton 98
Ann Arbor Villagers 43

Boca seems to have found it's defensive presence with Jake Evans at the point. 6 steals and 6 turnovers forced tonight for Evans as the team held the Villagers (previously top 50 RPE) to 30% shooting on 18 for 60. Overall the Villagers had 23 turnovers. Boca also out rebounded them 39 to 27.

Erin Atkins lead the Storm with 20 pts, Cochran added 17, Gonzalez and Poisson off the bench both added 12. Brice Truong had a double double with 13 pts and 10 boards.

Boca is only allowing 69.4 points per game on the season but 58.75 since Evans took over at Point.

With the win our PR improved to 19.

99-57 win over Montpellier. Boyd Cason didn't have an efficient day, but he has pulled in 11 steals in th past 2 games.

Up next is Independence who starts former 6'11" max target Ross Dorsett at PG. I want to whip whip him just for that atrocity.

My turn:

Sr: +8/-2 (before I took over)
Jr: +7/-3
So: +11 (+7 on one player)
Fr: +8

Obviously need to step it up more if I'm going to compete with the likes of everyone here.

Flagstaff got a nice 106-62 win over a really bad Culver City squad. Pedigo had 29 with 3 assist. Put Paul Livingston back into the starting lineup and finally got some production from him with 20 points and 12 boards. Naquin also pitched in 21 but shot a poor percentage. Best stat of the game was only 3 TO's, hope that continues. Should have an easy road until my game 12 matchup with Carbondale. If our scrimmage was any indication, this will be a fantastically entertaining game.

Oh and in my L15 team I just realized I overlooked a guy in my net that I am actually leading for since i'm 4 back of 2 computer coached teams. So i'm looking at the possiblity of bringing in a two 6'3 guys, one that will be GEFFFG and the other looks as poor as EFGGFF or as good as EGGEFF. I'll take that. No class in the 240s this season. Now adding the 7'2 C i'm on would have me giddy.

Fargo cruised past Stamford 88-63. Next on the agenda is Game 2/3 against fellow c21 contenders, this time against 6-1 Aberdeen. Hoping to improve on the beating we took to Denver in the first important game we played, an outcome I'm still having trouble squaring with the rest of both teams results. With upsets looking to be at a minimum with all the dregs of the league in our conference, a loss here would put Fargo all but out of the race just 4 games in.

Recruiting-wise, finally had another netter crack the Top 75. He was the front-runner to get a late max this week, so good to know he's off the table.

Boca Raton 86
Shreveport 46

Boca improved to 7-1 on the season at the expense of 1-7 Shreveport. The storm was lead by Atkins and Cochran both with 16 pts. Rebounding was the theme of the night as Boca held a 47 to 22 edge off the boards. The trio of Gonzalez, Cochran and Truong is averaging 19 boards a night.

I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous about the reveal as my net isn't as deep as it usually is and all 3 of my maxes are top 40 ranked. This may be the worst recruiting class in Boca in some time. (damn xmas break...)

Fargo pulled away late to take down Aberdeen 76-63. The remainder of the season is looking like 6 games trying not to screw up and a rematch w/ Denver w/ the c21 auto-bid on the line.

Looking forward to my first reveal. I'm hoping Gardner's no worse than a 4/4 (currently #18) and Campos no worse that a 1/1, and praying I get lucky on the netter I'm throwing a max on this week.

Big game vs Waterloo on Friday. Unfortunately, they lost (their first) on Wednesday to Paducah, and I'm concerned they won't lose 2 in a row. Beating them would be a nice PR boost, though.

Flagstaff got a nice 111-64 win over CarlsBAD. Angelo Pedigo had another outstanding night with 30 points on 13-16 shooting. Finally owned the boards like I was suppose to, out-rebounding them 42-22. I also only had 3 TO's which is what i'm looking for. Also had 4 other guys in double figures so that was good.

Recruiting is only so-so. Only have 6 guys that are unranked so we will see how it ends up tomorrow night.

Must be a tough reveal...

Fargo got a pretty great reveal... Campos 0/0, Gardner 1/1 despite his 31 ranking, and my high netter 0/2. Have some options in my net too; I'm trying to play it safe at this point but I'll probably have some available players within the next week or so if anyone got screwed on reveal. I'll also post my netters who were maxed when I get a chance.

Boca Raton 88
Gulf Shores 55

Poisson led the way with 16, Atkins added 15. 9 Steals for the storm as Boca improved it's PR to 12 on the season and put some distance against their rival Gulf Shores.

Recruiting wise things turned out better than expected.

Devin Cook (12) 4/4
Sang Vinci (38) 2/2
Charles Lomonaco (3) 5/5
Victor Slone 1/1 - Oakland isn't within local and Slone is G+ local, E Win.
Scott Free 0/3

This is the worst net I've had in some time so it comes down to pushing on the 5 above and potentially getting walk a walk on or two. I like my odds with Slone and Free, just need to win another tie to avoid a walk on. Thankfully I have a SR NA slot open.

My reveal was about as good as could be expected given the Top 75.

Devin Cook (12) 4/4 (20%)
Bernard Walters (30) 3/3 (25%)
Timmy Hansen (52) 2/2 (45% - R16 Poor+ Local and R18 Grand Rapids is on him)
Kent Broadwater 1/1 (50%)

So no clear leads out of my maxes, but a decent enough shot at getting 2 of them. The best was out of my net. I only put extra points on 2 players and one is looking pretty good.

6-8 C Jamal Kelleher 0/6 - Fair- Scout Fair+ Fair+ Fair+ Good+ Fair- but he's averaging 19/9. I just took a flyer on him and haven't tried him in a scrimmage yet. Looks like a nice PF complement to Scotty Ruffin.

At worst, I'll get Kelleher (possible GGFEFF) and 2 NA and I'm graduating 2 NA anyway.

Beat Abilene 75-49 haha. 7-2 on the year, I feel good about this team, its nice, 3 starters are freshmen too.

Recruiting
Not looking good at all.
Steffey (2) 6/6
Cody (6) 5/5
Justice 0/0
Umberger 3/3

I thought Umberger would be a 1/1 or 2/2 at most, thats disappointing

It hurts that Cody and Steffey are both that high, definitely need one of them to fill in for Ruis, though the high tie was expected
Checking whose going against me, Steffey is probably a 5/5, Cody still 5/5 (I see my friend from my conference El Paso is also on him), and Umberger could be a 2/2, which is nice. Going against the team I just beat (I think they are an auto team, so I am not too worried about them, and that douchebag Casper. If these are true, could be a 1/1 for him, but all hypothetical.

My dumb self forgot to put points on netters (DANG IT!) so I did tonight and will see in the morning who I should pursue as some netters

Back