• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

Can others post the unranked and maxed recruits on their top 35 list? We can help each other find scraps better than walk-ons.

Adrian Donnelly
Caleb Blackburn
Johny Clarke
Joshua Frink

From my list, maxed and unranked.

I'm likely maxing three Excellent scouted guys the rest of the way that I lead for.

Andrew Smith, 6'6 PF, scouted GGF-E+EF+
Blake Davis, 6'5 SF, scouted G-G+F+GFG
Matthew Oneal, 6'8 PF, scouted G-G-G-G-FF

Oneal isn't super desirable, so I may take a stab at another netter.

If anyone has any info on these dudes, would welcome some feedback - I am either CL or within a couple of all these guys:

Austin Simpson, 6'4 SG, Conference 22 - Fair scouted G+F+G-G-F+ - 14.5/4.5/1.6/0.2/0.5/1.8 - guessing GFFGFF, but not sure
Caleb Chapman, 6'5 PF, Conference 15 - Poor scouted G+E-GPF - 10.6/6.9/3.5/1.2/1.4/1.1 - seems like the E defense stays, and my guess is GEFFFF
Clayton McMahon, 6'2 SG, Conference 25 - Fair scouted F+FE-F-F- - 11.8/2.5/3.3/0.8/0.4/0.8 - guessing GFGFGF, maybe hands bump, decent bPG?
Nicolas Wilbur, 6'1 SG, Conference 15 - Excellent scouted F+GF-E-G+ - 9.3/3.8/4.6/0.8/0.5/1.4 - an excellent rebounding 6'1 guy doesn't help much, but its a guaranteed +4 with good athleticism and good defense, should be able to hold down a bSG role at worse for 4 years

I may go Wilbur instead of Oneal, but I could really use some height on the team.

Anybody else having trouble getting into the site? I've changed my password and it won't take the new password.

Got in. Third straight loss. Another mid-season swoon like last year. I beat the now #9 team by 8 last Monday and now I'm 5-6.

My roster moves mostly worked. Moved my freshman bSG to SG and he scored 25. Moved my SG to SF and he scored 17. Problem is I gutted my bench scoring. Only 2 bench points.

The following are unreachable as well:

Anthony Mohamed C24
George Blake C15
Joshua Young C3
Sebastian Edwards C10
Tyler Carroll C8
Christopher McCoy C29
Jake Brownlow C13
Jordan Gapp C21
Larry Burch C10
Maximus Green C5
Skylar Burse C1
Trevor Thomas C7

Wow, Deacs are struggling except for Still water

Rank / Team
129 Durham Deacon Blues
152 San Antonio Horror
184 St. Louis Iron Deacs
127 St. Martinville Spoonbills
202 Flagstaff WhipperSnappers
247 Cincinnati 4 Way Deacs
28 Stillwater Deep Runs
141 Oxford Wordsmiths
154 Myrtle Beach Bullish Deacs
172 Amarillo Nightmare

Wow, Deacs are struggling except for Still water

Rank / Team
129 Durham Deacon Blues
152 San Antonio Horror
184 St. Louis Iron Deacs
127 St. Martinville Spoonbills
202 Flagstaff WhipperSnappers
247 Cincinnati 4 Way Deacs
28 Stillwater Deep Runs
141 Oxford Wordsmiths
154 Myrtle Beach Bullish Deacs
172 Amarillo Nightmare

Complete rebuilding process in Flagstaff. Team has a ton of holes. Think we go +38/-10. Woof. I don't have one player that i'd consider a starter on a good team and he would be a glue guy combo forward who would be asked to distribute, defend and rebound. Hard to win with nothing to work with. Think a lot of us are experiencing that.

Yeah. I have to figure out how to build a bench behind my decent starters.

I'm swinging for a lot of fences in recruiting.

Yeah. I have to figure out how to build a bench behind my decent starters.

I'm swinging for a lot of fences in recruiting.

Same for me this cycle. But the good thing for me is that my senior class is awful and 2 of them are N/A currently. So I think I have a little leway. Will swing big for probably 2 classes and if I get nothing i'll have to readjust. But landing a stud will be the quickest way to turn this ship around.

I realize that winning one 3/3 tie for a stud big isn't going to do me much good and that's a best case scenario. So I'm floating a lot of points around to productive guards in my net.

The weight field is a game changer for determining positions. One of my walk-on frosh is 6-7/231 PFGGGG. He's a solid assist man at bPF. I tried him at bPG after moving my former bPG (13.7 ppg, 0.5 ast per 30) to bSG. I just went back to putting the 6-7 guy back to pPG and I put the former bPG back. Now I have two scoring PGs and freshman scoring PG and a weaker scorer at SF with reliable bigs who can pass.

Durham won its third in a row, 80-72 over #86 Charlotte - good win for us.

Recruiting had some good news. My three maxes went from 3/3 for all to two 2/2's.

Andrew Lujan.....2/2
Auston Maiorana..3/3
Zaire Billings...2/2

I got a CL on a crappy, but better than walk-on, big.
I did go from 0/0 to 0/1 on a guard I was clear on bc I was fishing for other recruits - no bites.
I'm maxing these five from here on out.

Others out of reach
Cameron Cummings
David Duvall
David Wilson
Michael Borsage
Tristan Reed

Starting PG, SG, SF - 14-41 fg
Bench PG, SG, SF - 7-10 fg

FML. 4th straight loss. Another late season collapse.

Recruiting went very well. All my moves paid off.

Two of my 3/3 maxes dropped to 2/2. Late maxed into 1/1 for a solid C. Caught up or got close to catching up on some other net an late net players I like. In a 0/1 for a net scorer. I think I'm in good shape.

Some good news for Amarillo as Nickolas Coleman (13) is down to 5/5. Unfortunately conference rival and #1 ranked Norman is on him as well... :(

Our Recruits, for better or worse:
Nickolas Coleman (13) 5/5
Hunter Gilley (40) 2/2
George Blake 2/2 (Trail by 3)
Sebastian Edwards CL
Jordan Gapp 2/2 (Trail by 7)

Really hoping to win a tie, or have someone drop on of these as backups.

Got some good news in recruiting as 29 Goldberg went from 2/x to 0/0. Unfortunately, Lansing is chasing me on 6 Marotti - w/ two Cls I might have been able to squeeze the points to pick up another lead but don't think I will as of now. Overall we're in decent shape though somewhat surprisingly we didn't get any movement on our maxes so its still looking fairly likely we take a walk on this year...which is unfortunate because while the top of our lineup is strong, if young, there are still quite a few scrubs kicking around the roster.

Speaking of the top of the lineup, SO pg Ikaika Chacon bumped in d so he now sits at gegfge, and FR sg Raymond Oliver picked up his second bump of the season, meaning he now looks terrific at eeffeg.

St. Louis has a puncher's chance to make the NTT. We made the championship of C16 tourney. It'll be tough though. We play Youngstown, who is already in the NTT as winners of C16 in the regular season. Wish us luck!

Back