• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

What are the regular prices after the sale ends?

I typically do the 10 seasons package. It equates to about $10 a season or $5-6 a month or you can pay per season which is $12. It's more up front doing the packages but cheaper. 5 seasons is more than enough to see if you like the game/site. Warak found a promo code for 50% off any purchase yesterday, we haven't verified that it's still valid yet, but will do in the next week or so. It's more expensive than DTL and I really wish they had a price scale based on what Division your in but it is what it is. A season lasts about 48 days.

Additionally, you get credits for winning conference, making NCAA, how far you get in tourneys etc. I just used about $15 in credit to pick up more seasons last month. The credits do expire over time.

The new promo code is out: MADNESS21
Site URL: http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/signup/JobSelection.aspx?wid=7&cid=13

Last edited:
I hope some of you guys check out the game, I do like a lot more than DTL.

it reminds me a lot of the old NCAA March Madness PS2 game (if you only do coaching mode, like i used to do). Recruiting is fun and disappointing, as usual, but I also like the ability to apply for different coaching jobs and different schools.

if you have any specific questions about the game, hit me up on PM.

Crum is allowing new coaches today. If you do sign up, let Warak and/or myself know and we'll help you get started.

Back