• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

Sorry for the lack of detailed NTT this season, things have been crazy busy the last few days and I was sick yesterday.

Looks like we have had some success both in the NTT and PTT this cycle. We'll have an elite 8 representative in either Nashville or Frankfort and hopefully Flagstaff who faces off against #1 Fort Worth.

In the PTT, Carbondale (2) and Odessa (5) are on track to face off in the title match!

Good luck everyone still playing.

Boca's looking towards the future in scrimmages. I've got to keep winning to strengthen my PR to compete for my 2 maxes. We're currently sitting at #19 but face stiff competition for Truong and Board. A win against NTN and Chicago on Friday would be a boost to our PR.

Brice Truong (11) 4/4 F+ local E- Win N Impact
This looks to me to come down to really a 1/1 or 2/2 as Memphis and Augusta's Effective PR is 30+ higher than the leader.

Springfield 6.4
Boca Raton 13.55
Milwaukee 22.7

Tad Board (12) 4/4 P+ local E- Win N+ Impact
Again, I think this is a 3 person race.

Carnegie 3.95
Boca 13.55
Garland 18.6

Realizing we are likely not getting either of these, we're happy with our net options.

so, i just want to say that in L15 i have a tie with kmoney for a recruit (1/1). this will the the third time that this has happened and the previous 2 i lost the ties. i am trying to not be to concerned about the losses, as i was a decent favorite for one of them. if he wins this one, i am again a slight favorite, i am going to pissed and concerned that there is a fox in the hen-house. i am also in a bad way in L15 recruiting!

does anyone think that he gives himself a little edge in recruiting?

just wanted to hear what others think...:thumbsup:

so, i just want to say that in L15 i have a tie with kmoney for a recruit (1/1). this will the the third time that this has happened and the previous 2 i lost the ties. i am trying to not be to concerned about the losses, as i was a decent favorite for one of them. if he wins this one, i am again a slight favorite, i am going to pissed and concerned that there is a fox in the hen-house. i am also in a bad way in L15 recruiting!

does anyone think that he gives himself a little edge in recruiting?

just wanted to hear what others think...:thumbsup:

Haha that makes you think....

I'm going to catch jwschultz and Detroit for a recruit tomorrow after games go through. Guy is a 6'8 +6/-1 I believe. Even though he is a better fit it still makes me a 1/1 to go along with my two CL's and 4/4 and 5/5 ties. Could be a great day for my St. Louis program.

Lost by 11 to Fort Worth in a game that probably wasn't even that close. Once again, a solid back court wins championships and I still haven't put one together with all the great bigs i've had. I did get beaten on the boards by 5 which I thought was pretty strange when I actually expected to have quite an upper hand there. Oh well, all ways next season! Congrats to awaken on the big win, the master moves on!

Boca gets a great win against Chicago and moves our PR to 13! A few more wins next week and perhaps we have a shot at our ties after all!

Lost to El Paso mostly because Patrick Duhon seemed to be point shaving. In other news, Boyd Cason landed League 7 Freshman of the Year, 2nd Team All-League, and Conference 18 Player of the Year. 4 clear leads have me feeling OK about recruiting.

Backbreaking loss to Roswell by 1 point, that sucks. WOW! and the way I loss really really hurts. By bC Watchman, grabbed the ball, hit a 3 and got fouled. Only down 1 at that point and he misses the free throw. Jeez, that just sucks for my team.

I have had an up-and-down year, but I am proud of my team. They turned it on at the end. I hate that I am losing Sanders, he has been super solid for me. I will need a big recruiting class to make up for him. Luckily, I'm going after 3 forward type bodies. Good luck to all of you who continue in tournaments. On to next year for me!

Side note: Ruis was POTY in my conference. STUD! Gary also got 1st team all conference. Glad to have those two coming back, though their time on my team is going too fast! Arnold, who I wanted bad and needed last year won FOTY for Ft Worth. That stings

Last edited:
Lost to warak 86-84 without starting C Sr Peter Murphy in the lineup and with PG Sr Joseph Phifer at bPG to test out rosters for next year. I'm pretty pissed. Still can't believe I lost on Wed. I had 17 turnovers. Probably never had that before in a game.

Jr Ernest Morin was C20 POY and 3rd team All-L7. Fr SF Konrad Garrett was 2nd team All-C20. Not bad for a netter.

Frankfort advances to the EE with a 85-62 win over Nashville. Next is defending champ Carnegie. Their only loss was a 3OT thriller to redwing's Rochester squad. This might be it for us, as Carnegie can punish the Fair defenders that start for the Deacon Blues. Hopefully, I can keep it close enough to exploit a possible bench advantage due to an average Carnegie freshman class.

Recruiting:
Chicago dropped off Eric Bateman - the PG we were 1/1 on. He may be a pretty good passer/defender, and best pure PG I am recruiting.

Justin Gomez 3/3
KC Nelson 6/6 (JG or KC make the class; about 40% chance of signing one of them)
Jeffrey Odom 4/4 (I am hometown on E- Local)
Len Granville 1/1 (> walk-on utility player, meh)
Eric Bateman 0/0
James Benson 0/0 (bSG)

holy crap, I just realized I haven't taken requests for DeACCon yet. I usually have it done by tomorrow. Please sign up asap!

Current Power Ranking: 2
Last Yr Power Ranking: 1
2nd Prior Power Rank: 1

I'm 4, 4, 12. I'm currently worse than 4 but that's what I was last week.

Dearborn
Current Power Ranking: 15
Last Yr Power Ranking: 8
2nd Prior Power Rank: 10

Nashville
Current Power Ranking: 16
Last Yr Power Ranking: 13
2nd Prior Power Rank: 18

playing the youngsters worked against Duluth - 86-84.

Dearborn

Nashville

Flagstaff is 9,9,3 from most recent to 2 years ago I believe

Dearborn

Nashville

Worked against my youngsters though.

Great news in L15! 3/1 Class in which Lubbock won 3 TIES! Boca is so screwed next weekend....

Lubbock won 2 ties getting:
Kenneth Parker 2/2 +4/-1 PG with the -1 being in rebounding. CPU wants him to play PG which think would be appropriate.
Lloyd Ordonez 1/1 +8!!! CPU wants him at SG and I tend to agree after last season's horrible defense at the position.
Paul Schrader 7/7!!! +5 CPU wants him to play center over Bryon Padgett, last year's big recruit. I tend to agree here as well (I know wtf) since Padgett isn't as capable a scorer but solid defense and rebounder.

Overall my best class in L15 at +16.

Last edited:
well, L15 C25 just got a little better! Casper received the 2/2 class to go with storm's 1/3 class...wow!

taylor +6
grant +2 (e scouted g+,f+,g+,f+,_,F+)
morse +4

i got real lucky!

I just signed up for a team... this seems like something I'd really enjoy. I've been playing text simulators since I got into OOTP Baseball in 2005 or so.

Hope I did it right, but if I did... the Dunkbot 3000s are coming for all of you. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

I just signed up for a team... this seems like something I'd really enjoy. I've been playing text simulators since I got into OOTP Baseball in 2005 or so.

Hope I did it right, but if I did... the Dunkbot 3000s are coming for all of you. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Our primary league is #7. Others of us also play in L15.

Make sure you request League 7 (send the admins an email if you didn't) and welcome to the mix!

Back