• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

I requested League 7. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to request a conference.

Our L15 classes were all bawse. St. louis pulled in a 8/7 class. +15/-1 I think. Will report more soon

I thought L15 was supposed to be hard.

Nice work.

In all the excitement of signing day, I forgot about awards.

Boyd Cason won L7 FRoY! Congrats to Carbondale

Conference 13 surprisingly only had 3 Boca Raton players selected this season.

FR PG Mo Poisson won both the FRoY and Player of the Year awards.
Bert Hutchings JR and Erin Atkins FR joined Mo on the Conference 1st team while no Storm members were on 2nd team selections.

As expected the weak link of this team is the post players. Hopefully next weekend we resolve that.

I thought L15 was supposed to be hard.

Nice work.

As already stated I pulled in a 8/7 class in L15. Won a 5/5 and then got two CL's. Here are my newest team members!

Lavon Dickinson 6'8 +7 EEEFFG May be my best recruit ever, Lavon has sick stats, and played out of position at C as a HS player. Shot 56% in HS, kid Should be my best player for 4 years.

Lawrence Powers 6'6 +5 FGEGFFG Lawrence also played out of position as a HS senior, at SG. Should be a great PG/SF

Eddie Thornberry 6'4 +3/-1 FFEGPF Eddie looks like a decent backup PG, glad to add him to a team with a TO problem.

DeACCon Challenge - Signups

Boca Raton Storm
Team #: 104
Current Power Ranking: 13
Last Yr Power Ranking: 3
2nd Prior Power Rank: 24

I assume we should do signups next couple of days so we get this in before Wed.

Storm

Still waiting on being assigned a team, I think? When I try to sign in, it says "Can't find that player".

Still waiting on being assigned a team, I think? When I try to sign in, it says "Can't find that player".

You won't get a team until Monday night most likely. He usually sets them up during the next game day. (M/W/F) Hopefully you get into a good conference, maybe even Conference 13 to bring some competition to Boca. :)

Welcome, RedSox! Did you follow the screen print instructions at the beginning of this thread? Are you requesting a certain team, or letting kmoney assign one to you (randomly)?

Was checking out the recruit rankings for L15 and I look at the top of the list and there is warak:eek: that average class ranking is sick for such competitive league. Have you won any/multiple NTT titles or is this recruiting success new? Thats crazy impressive.

I didn't request a team... wasn't really sure what was good and what wasn't. But yeah, I followed your post on the front page... I suppose I'll check back tomorrow if he usually updates on Mondays.

It would be great if you were in a conference with other Deacs. We only have two Deacs in Conference 20.

Are there any open spots in a Deac-filled conference? I could shoot him an email and see if I can request it.

OK guys, last call for the DeACCon. 9 of the 12 that played last year have responded on short notice for this year. Thank you. Here are last year's teams with * next to those who have not yet responded:

Team Number Conf
1 Frankfort 137 C18
2 Duluth 159 C20
3 Flagstaff 256 C32
4 Dearborn 120 C15
5 Boca Raton 104 C13
6 Nashville 115 non-Deac friend of Dearborn C15
7 Akron* 130 C17
8 Odessa 197 C25
9 Rochester 42 C6
10 Carbondale 139 C18
11 Cincinnati* 124 C16
12 Eugene* 244 C31

I am pretty sure Cincy and Eugene are interested - DaDeacs is pretty active on this thread, and turf lamented missing the tournament a couple of seasons ago. Didn't Akron (kytihu/Milk and Cookies) quit or am I confused/forgetful? Should I presume some/all these teams want in so I can post the schedule tonight or tomorrow lunch? Anyone else want in? Flint? Chicago?

RedSox, I added the conference each team is in so you can browse that conference to decide if you want to request a team in there. Available teams should be computer coached, and will be "c*(number)".

Pretty sure kytihu packed up and moved on to sim hockey.

Thanks awaken, just requested a team in C13. That team looks really bad, but hey, I'll give Storm someone to stomp on for a couple of years.

Thanks awaken, just requested a team in C13. That team looks really bad, but hey, I'll give Storm someone to stomp on for a couple of years.

Sweet! Which team did you request? I'll be glad to give you the lay of the land and help you out with recruiting.

Was checking out the recruit rankings for L15 and I look at the top of the list and there is warak:eek: that average class ranking is sick for such competitive league. Have you won any/multiple NTT titles or is this recruiting success new? Thats crazy impressive.

aahh, it's all luck!

good job L15 deacon coaches...we are taking that league over!

Back