• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Three Days in New Orleans

this is awesome, thanks!

and wow, you people are nice. literally just asking for some travel recco's here (which usually the pit is great for... as evidenced above)

Serious talk- go to Cochon. It is awesome.

And sorry, didn't mean for you to catch feelings. I thought it was in good fun, wouldn't have posted it otherwise.

I hope we haven't blown KickBallDeac's surprise. Dash, you need to pretend to be shocked when he asks you.

I hope we haven't blown KickBallDeac's surprise. Dash, you need to pretend to be shocked when he asks you.

asks her if she's down to rub their bholes together? i can't think of a more appropriate place to try than new orleans.

Not surprised BallStateDeac is involved. An aerial banner communicating the proposal would actually make a lot of sense.

Not surprised BallStateDeac is involved. An aerial banner communicating the proposal would actually make a lot of sense.

KickBallDeac actually wanted to do a billboard right as you drove into NOLA and sent RedSoxFaithful some cash to make it happen since he's experienced with that type of thing. Let's just say he's written that off as a loss and is now considering the aerial approach.

Dashionista, totally hypothetical and not at all based on any inside information, but IF KickballDeac were to pop the question and ask you to marry him, what would you say?

Dashionista, totally hypothetical and not at all based on any inside information, but IF KickballDeac were to pop the question and ask you to marry him, what would you say?

"this ring isn't pink enough"

again i will stress, it's only been three months. i'm no crazy person! thus my response:
magic8ball.png

Yes, but perhaps KickballDeac feels like you are the One and 3 months has been more than enough time to fall in love and realize he wants to grow old with you and put a baby in you and never be with anyone else. He may be telling people that.

i don't know say hey, kickball season starts tonight. you never know how a man will start acting after going back on the road playing the game he loves

Dashionista, have you and KickballDeac told each other you love each other?

you missed that post on the blog? go read up bro

is the super mario brother in the background the frontrunner for best man?

OMFG that is amaaaaaaazing. Is there a gift registry? (With something other than razors, you jokers)

I've always liked KickballDeac as a poster, but my respect for him is blowing up these days based on that post about liking bald lady penis, as well as that pic on the Knot website, which makes him like a cool bro who knows he's gonna get to have some unprotected sex very soon. That grin says it all.

Back