• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Three Days in New Orleans

Also, he looks like a dude who is in LOVE. Dash, who dropped the L-bomb first, you or him? Or did you both do it at the same time?

Can we get the thread title changed to alert the masses of the pending nuptials?

mr bs bistro in the quarter has unbelievable BBQ shrimp dish go for lunch it's cheaper and less crowded. Also, say what you will about acme oyster co but those are still some of the best oysters I've ever had and I stop by every time I'm there

however both places are probably not fancy enough for celebrating your engagement. Maybe mr bs at night. It's the brennan dudes other place. Congrats btw! New Orleans is one of my fave places. Get out of the quarter. And it's a great place to get some butt.

Last edited:
Just heard the news. Grats, you crazy kids!

I have it on good authority that BSD has drawn a schematic for kbd to rig up a pulley system.

How would you feel about this, dash?

marriage-proposal-o.gif

* OF COURSE, the box will be designed to resemble one from Tiff's

Holy smokes, is that cookoutdeac in the background of the photo?!

It is cookoutoutdeac! Photobombing the wedding portrait! Brilliant!

VEtfNl.jpg

KickballDeac has already asked him to be be his best man. I can't wait for the top secret bachelor party in Ole Meheeco. You booked your flight yet Say Hey? Rubbins has some pretty foul shit planned.

But I, too, am looking forward to the secret bachelor party.

That pickle is just full of great photobombs. The whole Mett brigade on the left side.

Back