• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

neg rape from both posters within minutes of each other on multiple occasions... it's pretty obvious he's logging out of one handle and immediately negrepping with the other one he has access to. Add it to your list of aliases or don't, I could care less, but OldGoldBeard is also using the JackBurden handle. And he apparently really doesn't like my opinion that fan negativity has been bad for the program. :thumbsup:

Oh, for fuck's sake... Facepalm

haha... trolled my profile and negrepped me 4 more times from both accounts on random threads. Sorry I outed you.

You showed him, I mean nobody, absolutely nobody on these boards knew this. I mean can you believe it Jackburden use to be a mod too? All this time it was right in front of us.

image.png

Lol sorry I didn't study the history of outed parodies. It wasn't in the "master list" so I added it.

JackBurden = OldGoldBeard and probably many other parodies.

JackBurden probably has a whole bunch of parodies other than OGB. I think Brendan is on to something.

Having once been in the inner sanctum, my guess is 22's IP address matches no other username, though the intentional misuse of punctuation would suggest a trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Having once been in the inner sanctum, my guess is 22's IP address matches no other username, though the intentional misuse of punctuation would suggest a trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

IP addresses, plural... I can almost 100% guarantee he's a lone poster with no other aliases, and none of the addresses point to anything suspicious either.

JackBurden = OldGoldBeard?

OGB neg repped me for saying that I hope that Danny Manning wipes the floor with the Shaka in the NCAA tournament when we get back. Then JackBurden triple neg repped me.

5471810846_6bfe16bf13_m.jpg

Back