• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

i updated the list. thelookout has positive reputation right now.

the list is permanent and you cannot remove a parody by pos repping it nine tiems to move it back into the green.

the list is permanent and you cannot remove a parody by pos repping it nine tiems to move it back into the green.

I wonder if the criteria should change. People's reps are more powerful now. I'm pretty sure one DV7 NGA would knock a parroty into the red.

and people shamelessly pos repping there own parodies to ensure their survival is also worth more. but thats a good point and ive held off on outing most of them until they reach -10.

Some folks neg rep a parody just because they want to know who it is. Additionally, BirtherDeac got plenty of chickenshit anonymous neg rep from people who disagreed with what he said who were fooled by the parody. I say we make it -100 neg rep. People are much more likely to neg rep a parody than pos rep it.

Some folks neg rep a parody just because they want to know who it is. Additionally, BirtherDeac got plenty of chickenshit anonymous neg rep from people who disagreed with what he said who were fooled by the parody. I say we make it -100 neg rep. People are much more likely to neg rep a bad parody than pos rep it.

Fixed it for you.

This board hasn't seen a good parody yet.

Some folks neg rep a parody just because they want to know who it is. Additionally, BirtherDeac got plenty of chickenshit anonymous neg rep from people who disagreed with what he said who were fooled by the parody. I say we make it -100 neg rep. People are much more likely to neg rep a parody than pos rep it.

Some people just take these boards too seriously and have no sense of humor.

Fixed it for you.

This board hasn't seen a good parody yet.

There are probably too many parodies running right now, but I think a few have been okay. I admit to overusing BirtherDeac, but I had no idea that Obama was actually going to release the birth certificate a week after i signed up. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

Last edited:
Back