• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

it's either 1) another moon joint or 2) you're just using your big swinging rep dick to prop up dumb pointless parodies. Why not support the good ones and let the bad ones die?

it's either 1) another moon joint or 2) you're just using your big swinging rep dick to prop up dumb pointless parodies. Why not support the good ones and let the bad ones die?

I'm not so sure it's a parody so much as a new identity
You are bright enough to guess who it is

i dont think its a new identity since hes posted six times with his old name in the past few days.

i didnt see him in red so cant out him but its not moon.

For the record, he was red when I posted the above ID request. Can't imagine how the hell that guy made it into the green without some serious help.

sorry. meant dented or bennytheball.

shitfly is boogity boogity.

I'm Midwife NazT. Thought it up on the fly on the LK thread. Seems like most hated it. Whatever. A couple people I know IRL liked it and so did HeavyPetter and if I have his approval I'm happy.

Not sure why bennytheball and I have the same or similar IP address unless he works in my office or something. He may work for the same corporation because I think all our IP addresses are connected to the home office.

ETA: I did get this funny rep on Midwife NazT: terrible parody, terrible usage, may god have mercy on your soul - hal

Last edited:
Shitfly Green wasn't intended so much as a parody as it was the opposite of me. The Anti-Boogity. As Shitfly Green I posted the exact opposite of what I would have normally posted. And shitfly green is my least favorite color. I had you guys going for awhile, but when people suspected it was a parody Shitfly was flooded with pointless neg-rep so then it was inevitable.

There was something distinct and strange about shitfly posts, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Back