• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

HofCharlotte, Libshavetinydicks, Obama sucks cock, etc. are all Viper. The lifelong maryland troll who has been a nuisance on this board and the old board.

So who is lectro? On the old boards someone said he was Dan Collins, which I could see since Dan has that crazy look about him and he is in the press box for games.

not a parody.

as for lectro it is against board policy to give out private and personal information on our posters.

Understandable. I hope he is not Dan Collins, that would be pretty sad to have a nut case writing for Wake sports.

theLookout is my favorite parody. I hope you all never negrep him into revelation.

the now banned marv was marquee moon. congratulations moon you had gone a long time wihout losing one lol!

the now banned marv was marquee moon. congratulations moon you had gone a long time wihout losing one lol!

Probably creating parodies to posrep his other parodies. :thumbsup:

Is blackgold a parody?

For his sake, I was hoping he was.

Ohh, the problems with banning a mod's parroty...

Back